ID:1129796

BYOND Version:496
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Web Browser:Firefox 18.0
Applies to:Dream Maker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

When starting DM, some times random folders of the project pop up in windows and the contents of it are unchecked in DM. Which is a major problem because it means one has to check all the files manually again (over 150 files).

Workarounds:
Fixed it once by moving the folder to another physical drive.

1. What is causing this issue?
2. Is there a shortcut to CHECK all files in the solution?
I've experienced DM files un-checking themselves when closing and opening DM. It's also unchecked my map file once or twice.
For reference, where are you storing your project folder? Also, do you get an alert that says "#included file 'xxx' does not exist: removing"?

Was the first drive your system drive? And do you have UAC enabled?
In response to DarkCampainger
[EDIT] This has occured under two different file path locations, one in 'saved games' folder, one under my BYOND folder directly.[END EDIT] Under my BYOND folder and there is no alert given, it just un-checks the file.

Yes and on default.

I should note that I'm using the latest 498.1163 version of BYOND on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, outside of the setup the OP has.
Tom changed status to 'Unverified'
I just want to say, I've seen this happen before, it has something to do with renaming a file while its open... After further tampering it will get pissed off and crash, the next time you open, everything will be unchecked.