Heroes United 2

by Falacy
Join HU2 on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:1131681

Applies to:Something with the mute.

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Well. Its not like we all like/hate the Voting mute system. But we all could agree that, there's nothing that involves "Voting". You could say a false word. Or try sending somebody a link to Youtube? or anything. But sometimes. And one more. Names like -Hitsugaya.Uchiha- Say his first name. And BAM! Muted.

There's 30 (or more) players online. And it only takes ONE person to get muted.
A vote has been passed to mute ____( _ Minutes)
What vote? Who voted? No body voted to mute this person. All they did was click on the Red (!) and mute that person right away. Even if they said something wrong. Names like

NVTT
Damngeti
Jizzlezz.
Sluttery
(And so on)
How are we supposed to talk to them, or try to say there names. With out getting muted...Sometimes They would mute you and say things like "Troll" I'm sure you didn't add the muting system for people to say "trolled"

(Future wishes) Can you PLEASE at least make the muting system a REAL vote? Like, if somebody was going to get muted. Instead of one person saying yes, It should be something like. "(5/5 vote has been passes to mute _____ ( __ Minutes.
Don't you think that looks more like a muting system? And 5/5 seems fair.

Thanks Fal.
Cosign with this.
i agree with that
i DONT AGREE,IF PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO AVOID THEN IT WILL BE FINE.RESET EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL OR LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.
In response to NVTT
NVTT wrote:
i DONT AGREE,IF PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO AVOID THEN IT WILL BE FINE.RESET EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL OR LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

This is just a troll. Please ignore him.
Ssj1recount wrote:

What vote? Who voted? No body voted to mute this person. All they did was click on the Red (!) and mute that person right away. Even if they said something wrong. Names like
NVTT
Damngeti
Jizzlezz.
Sluttery
(And so on)

You fool, get my name right. And I haven't even been on in a long time.