ID:113181

Keywords: game, the
"I believe my sins will be forgiven. I believe my trust will save me from this life; Please don't question why my sins will be forgotten. I believe I'll find peace in the afterlife; Please don't question why."
-Brompton Cocktail by Avenged Sevenfold

TROLLING ON A SENSATIVE TOPIC SUCH AS RELIGION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

So it's time to put the 2012 myth aside for awhile and focus on the 21st of this month. Apparently some dude "decoded the Bible"(as if we haven't heard this before..) and determined that since May 21st, 2011 is exactly 7000 years since creation, that it's when the Rapture will occur.

Let me get this out of the way; I am a devoted Christian and fully accept Jesus Christ as my savior but I hate. And I mean HATE people who have nothing better to do than try to determine an indeterminable date. I mean, come on. They claim to be "devoted Christians who only know and speak the word of God" when they don't even realize that the Bible states; "Yes, be prepared for the end. But as Jesus himself said, 'No man knows the day or hour'"-[John 3:16]

It's kind of old. Doomsday dates coming and going, this shouldn't be any different. Now if you're religious, as I am, than you should still pray and try to avoid sin and such but I'm not going to be a Bible pusher. Regardless, I'm just tired of people claiming a new doomsday date every other day. Starting to get old.

Article(s):
Share a link if you want, I'll put it up.
  • Judgement Day 2011

Besides; Sarah Palin isn't president, There isn't a movie called "May 21st", and as long as there is a Golden Girl alive and kicking, we'll be fine.
I dunno about judgement day, but your mother sure scares me.
Totally agree
I think you have the wrong verse there. Matthew 24:36 is the correct one.
Today is May 12, the apocalypse in on May 21!

12 and 21!

Coincidence? YOU DECIDE!
My thoughts exactly. Sadly, not very many people recognize this about May 21 or 2012.
lol july 6 2011 what ever happened to the so called doomsday of may 21 2011 we humans are insane ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN AND HOW. HE WILL NO TTELL US WHEN WE WILL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS NO EVEN A SECEND BEFORE
Pokemon28 wrote:
lol july 6 2011 what ever happened to the so called doomsday of may 21 2011 we humans are insane ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN AND HOW. HE WILL NO TTELL US WHEN WE WILL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS NO EVEN A SECEND BEFORE

Way to be two months late on this. lol