ID:113191

Games Name : Zeal

Game Type:RPG

Intro Story
In a far away land a the battle crys of a hero can be heard.A young hero in a battle of life or death with a powerful overlord.Useing all his power he attacks they overlord but to no prevale the hero is over powerd by they overlord the evil beast cast a power spell to finish off the hero but with his last bit of stranth the hero trys to reflect the blast back at the overlord with is the evil magic bounce of the heros shild striking they overlord.The blast damages they overlord greatly with little power left they overlord cant destroy the hero so hero instead he sends the hero back in time 10 years.The hero awakes with only they memory of the battle fresh in his mind.Now only 18 are hero has no memory of who he is are hero must start again to find his true path.

Concept
A MMORPG with a Turn Based battle system a great story and all the feel of a great Muti Player RPG quest with friends take on the world solo start a new life or find your old on its all up to you in the world of Zeal

Looking for A team

Job:Turf Artist
Skills Needed:To be able to make high end tile sets for the game (Art List Will be issused)

Job:Programer
Skills Needed: To make many diff types of systems (ex:Battle system,Pixel movement,save,load,login,profiles,HUD,Interface,ect)Along with adding animations to some system such as attack animation Death animation

Job:Spriter
Skills Needed:Make monsters sprites with movement and battle animations clothing for base and so on

Team members as of Now

Me:Spriter,storyline writer,Project Leader

Contact me here if interested
To call a BYOND game an MMORPG is a massive (ba-dum tish!) overstatement.
I'm looking forward to becoming a warrior with great stranth and with shild in hand.

Good luck.
uum i need to see why my spell checks not working
Duelmaster409 wrote:
To call a BYOND game an MMORPG is a massive (ba-dum tish!) overstatement.

It actually would be in theory "possible" as long as you split up players as much as possible over different servers. (Into factions like WoW's Alliance and Horde) But that would be both expensive to host all those servers for each major area and a pain to setup.
Hello, I am interested, but are you ever on?

Also, who you really are on BYOND would be nice to know also.
I am interested to work as an Iconner if you want.

Contact details : [email protected]
key : a2j2tiwari