- D4RK3 54B3R : Faction Wars 2
- Camdev : Gnome Castle
- JustinP231 : Pokemon Masters
- Jeff8500 : Super Kenyan
- SqueakyReaper : Island Generating Engine
- Kidpaddle45 : MiniFighters
- DivineTraveller : Warped Dreams
- ACWraith : MeanderGall
- Danny Roe : Proximity
- Tsfreaks : WinClickPro
- F0lak : Dev_Chat
- Odazler : Zombie Online Survival
- Gakumerasara : Terulia.com Updates
- ElWookie : Teka Co Chat 1.1.3, or that other thing.
- KetchupKid : Freeze Tag Hidaway Update. This game is pretty damn fun. Go here to try it. Bring friends.
- Ss4gogeta0 : An update to Silent Hill Online containing a new map. The scope of such an update may be too small to qualify for official placement among the challenge winners, but it is a good personal challenge, and would be mentioned in the closing results.
- DarkCampainger : Personal Checklist Blog Post Thing
- Sctjkc01 : BYOND Driller Redo
- Geldonyetich : Anything, my friend. By the way, I still have the code to your old project floating around somewhere, not that it would help you this late into the game.
- Zane444 : Armored Units
- IainPeregrine : A Short Story, at least 1000 words in length.
(If you don't see your name on this list, then you either didn't Comment on This Blog Post, or your comment didn't include clear success criteria. There is still time to enter.)
It occurs to me that of these 21 persons, maybe 2 will finish their projects and be awarded shiny BYOND medals. Please prove me wrong, BYOND developers.
Be sure to release your project, before June 1st, in a format that is publicly accessible. In other words, your game must be hosted or downloadable. You DO NOT need to release your source files, or give up ownership or rights on anything you release. You will also need to post a link to your project on the Challenges Forum (This is a normal BYOND forum, and you don't need to register a user name or anything) so that I know that you have finished, and I can view your project. Post a completed project early, and I'll be able to give you feedback.
You have 10 days left, developers. It's time to polish up all loose ends, do some play testing, and release your projects. Now is not the time to be adding new features.