ID:1135226

Resolved
Scrollbars could appear in some cases when collapsing the pager.
BYOND Version:498.1167 beta
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Firefox 17.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
There seems to be some glitchiness, cause it's a browser. An active horizontal scroll bar often pops up. From what he noted, it happens from expanding/collapsing a few times.

I had this occur too, though, not purely from collapsing/expanding, but a combination of opening/closing tabs before and after expanding/collapsing. I fixed it by typing into the input, in a friend tab/page.
(Kaiochao's screenshot, he's running Windows 8, probably IE 10)

Eventually, while trying to reproduce the above issue, with some playing around, I got this to happen.
These scrollbars are not active, unlike in the previous issue that Kaio and I both experienced. Typing in an input bar with this, does not fix it.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
There seems to be some glitchiness, cause it's a browser. An active horizontal scroll bar often pops up. From what he noted, it happens from expanding/collapsing a few times.

Lummox JR and I have both seen this but have been unable to reproduce it. If you can come up with some steps that consistently illustrate the problem, that would really help.
I'm not sure how many of these steps are redundant/pointless, but, this consistently reproduces the issue:
1. Open the pager (collapsed)
2. Friends tab
3. Click on user
4. Close user's tab
5. Expand pager
6. Click on user
7. Collapse pager

Once the pager collapses, a horizontal scroll bar appears. On occasion, an inactive vertical bar does too.

Variations of the steps (opening game tabs, closing while expanded, etc) might cause the scroll bar issue too, they all have to do with opening a tab, and then collapsing the pager, I'm sure.
I just got the scroll bars too. At first I only had the horizontal scroll bar, but I can't remember how I got it. Then I went into big mode then back into small mode which caused the vertical scroll bar to appear.

My horizontal scrollbar was active, I could scroll to the right of the game's listing. Though, switching to another tab seemed to have made it inactive. The vertical scroll bar was always inactive.

[Edit] Tried SSX's method and it worked, looks like the same bug. Clicking on the Home tab is what makes the horizontal scroll bar become inactive.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Scrollbars could appear in some cases when collapsing the pager.