ID:1135639

Resolved
The "left pane" scrollbar jumped back to the top in collapsed mode after opening a previously unopened tab.
BYOND Version:498.1168
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 18.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary: When using the collapsed edition of the BYOND pager, while scrolled down several "levels" of games or resources, clicking on a game or resource and then returning to the game or resource tab (Either by clicking the button or closing the tab) will result in the scroll bar "bumping" up.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Go to the Games tab in the collapsed edition of the BYOND pager.
2) Scroll down so that the pager automatically loads up several games.
3) Click on one of these games near the bottom of the list.
4) Exit out of the hub tab of the game that you clicked on (Or click the games tab button).
5) Observe the location of the scroll bar not being in the same location as where it was when you left the games tab.

Expected Results: For the page to remain the same when returned to (Or reset to its default location).

Actual Results: The page is "bumped up" to a seemingly random location.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Everytime.
In other games? N/A.
In other user accounts? N/A.
On other computers? Untested.

When does the problem NOT occur? Unknown.

Workarounds: Unknown.

I can confirm this somewhat; I'm seeing it always jump to the top but that might be due to a different fix. I believe the issue is related to the left hand scrollbar being reset when it is not visible.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
The "left pane" scrollbar jumped back to the top in collapsed mode after opening a previously unopened tab.