**THEME HINT**

I'm in.
Cloud Magic wrote:
I'll just use TimeStamps to change my file times.

Like I said, the themes are the main point.

However, if I notice that the themes are really slapped-on and unintuitive, then it's probably because it was worked on before the contest start.

If you start on your game before the contest, it'll be pretty obvious. Timestamps or not.
I was just wondering about the "end-goal" definition?
Because some games don't technically have an ultimate ending but are still fantastically fun mostly because you can set your own goals. (eg: Minecraft, Dwarf Fortress)
Those are fine. =)
In response to Bravo1
Well I made it so you couldn't reverse search it >_>
Also: THEME HINT NUMBER 2!!

Well I've never joined a contest, might as well start now XD

Just a question about the inclusion of libraries...do they have to be published libraries? What I mean is, I have some framework things like a movement system that I almost always use to allow diagonal movement with just four buttons. Is that allowed?
I think I'll be joining.
In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:

Just a question about the inclusion of libraries...do they have to be published libraries? What I mean is, I have some framework things like a movement system that I almost always use to allow diagonal movement with just four buttons. Is that allowed?

Of course. Please include the name of the creator if you could though.
In response to Jemai1
Jemai1 wrote:
I think I'll be joining.

Awesome =)
Thanks for the early warning, I'd like to give this a try. :)

You said the code and content must be original, does that mean we can't use Public Domain music or graphics?
That second picture looks like a portion of a Dethklock or Dragonforce cover.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:

I wrote it myself, and I haven't published it as a library (there are others that basically do the same thing anyway) so that's why I was asking...since I can't really 'cite' it. I like to mostly do things from scratch anyway so I don't think it should be an issue, I may not end up using that code anyway :D

I'll Participate. Good luck everyone!
The first picture looks like its a rocket ship.
Boxcar you're warm... but not really XD.

Also I updated with a list of current entries. If there's a name missing please let me know and I'll add you.

I'll still take entries if you don't have your name up, but I just want to let everyone know who's competing. =)
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Magicsofa wrote:

Of course it is allowed, correct?
Yes, you can use non-published code. The main point to weed out cheating is the themes.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12