ID:113754

Keywords: byond, comic
stickman meets another stickman who is female probaly

Tidy your comics up and make them smaller please. And Im still not getting the joke here...
Odazler wrote:
Tidy your comics up and make them smaller please. And Im still not getting the joke here...

theres no joke its part of the plot that was suggested in the last comic
I dont even......
GTFO byond.
Tell me, do you engage in recreational usage of any types of psychotropic drugs?
Cody123100 wrote:
Tell me, do you engage in recreational usage of any types of psychotropic drugs?

no
Odazler wrote:

The joke is that he's ripping off http://www.mspaintadventures.com/ sweetbroandhellajeff/?cid=001.jpg . But forgot the most important part. to be funny.
Dear Lase R. Dog,

Your comic is very unfunny and honestly, is quite offensive to both mine and the rest of BYOND's intelligence. You are not Andrew Hussie. Please stop.

Sincerely,

Andrew, member of the Board of Andrews
LordAndrew wrote:
Dear Lase R. Dog,

Your comic is very unfunny and honestly, is quite offensive to both mine and the rest of BYOND's intelligence. You are not Andrew Hussie. Please stop.

Sincerely,

Andrew, member of the Board of Andrews

If Andrew's statement isn't enough to stop you, I don't know what will, being that the mods don't even acknowledge you due to your complete stupidity. Every time I go on your site, I get a disorder.
This is just sad. We go from a female zankuptondaoduzjg or whatever to a bird-typed pokemon licking a gun?