@Ss4gogeta0: You make the game in BYOND. The Flash portion will be handled for you. You just can't use all of BYOND's interface elements because the new client can't handle them yet.
Without getting additional information from BYOND about the Flash Client, the rule is simple. Create your project without adding an interface.dmf file. I'm still working on getting a little more information from BYOND staff regarding the default panels.

ts
PopLava wrote:
Without getting additional information from BYOND about the Flash Client, the rule is simple. Create your project without adding an interface.dmf file. I'm still working on getting a little more information from BYOND staff regarding the default panels.

ts

And for macros?
Cody123100 wrote:
And for macros?

What's wrong with a script file?
Most people aren't old-school enough to know about macro .dmf.
i totly remember .dmf those were the golden days
Duelmaster409 wrote:

.dms*
DarkCampainger wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

.dms*

This is where I leave.
Man I don't even remember how to use .dms

:/
DarkCampainger wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

.dms*

Yes, that is what I meant.
How do we even know if Flash is in our reach...
You uhm, make the game, and tweak it when flash comes out?
@OrangeWeapons: If you mean, "How do we even know if the Flash Client won't end up being vaporware?", we don't.

We know that they are working on it and they know that we are actively betting on it.

Tom confirmed that they are trying to design the Flash Client so that it will only display the map.

Worse case scenario is that you make an awesome game with a limited interface to find out the Flash Client won't be released. Oh well, your now free to create a spiffy interface around it.
ACWraith wrote:
@Ss4gogeta0: You make the game in BYOND. The Flash portion will be handled for you. You just can't use all of BYOND's interface elements because the new client can't handle them yet.
ok then I will enter my Legends a la Dissidia game... who do i send it to?
Page: 1 2 3