ID:113811

The 2011 Get Something Done event is almost over. Your goal today should be to package your project in a usable state and post a new topic on the Challenges Forum. Then, no matter what happens in the next couple days, at least you will be sure to have something in the competition. Having something submitted before a deadline is always better than missing that deadline. Because judging won't start until June 1st, you will still have 3 days to polish things up - and trying to release it now will show you exactly what needs to be polished.

So, will we have even one challenge winner this year?
I'm right there... Have a days worth of effort to put forth but it will be a tough long day. :P
Polish? I said "release"! ;)
lol, no kiddin.

[ts]
I'm close. Having troubles with the server I'm using. I don't currently have access to change the safety setting to Trusted so saving isn't working. Also haven't been able to get anyone to log on and test it with me. Hopefully I can get it debugged before having to release it.
I unfortunately have gotten nothing done this month. D:
I suppose I could submit my FlashCards program. Though it's relatively quick, so I'm unsure if that really counts.
CauTi0N wrote:
I suppose I could submit my FlashCards program. Though it's relatively quick, so I'm unsure if that really counts.

The project that you submit is supposed to be the project that you announced at the start. The event is about planning, and doing what you say you'll do, so finishing a project other than the one you announced would not fulfill the requirements.
I don't think FW2 will be ready in time. I waited like a week for Hiro to fix up his library, and that week pretty much nixed all opportunities I had for play testing and balance.
I doubt I will finish PokeBYOND. I will continue to work on it after the deadline, but I won't have something playable by Tuesday unless my busy schedule magically clears up for 2-3 days. Icons are also scarce, so the presentation aspect is limited.
Submitted version 2.3 of my Static Lighting Generator. I didn't get to implement any of my optional features, but they are ~80% done, at least. Still a solid update.

I can finally say:
"I got something done!"
As promised, I've uploaded a version of MeanderGall.