Eternia: Roleplay

by Writing A New One
Upcoming Sequel: https://discord.gg/H2u23Xa
Character: Trojan The 2nd

Backround Information:Always exiled in the world and never forgiven but then someone poisioned him in his sleep and was rebirthed into a lone soilder trying to find his way in life with one thing on his mind. Revenge.

Appearence: Dark skinned Black ChestPlate Armored Pants A White Hat and A BroadSword
lol Writing, Why you ban me?? lol
If you were banned for not knowing how to role-play, use this:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=890797

(Make sure to actually post your template in that topic and not here)
i will wait until the PvP server because im still kinda newbie in the rp stuff.... :) (nice proyect by the way, i like the icons and the magic system and those stuff)
Can u unban me ? i posted here http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=890797
Unban my key : Goku157 Name : Kim Seung please .. I love ur game i love ! please Writing ... :( I'm sorry ..
I'm ur fă , I love ur game ! You're cool ! please ..
Writing I'm sorry for killing the guy, he was already lying on the floor so I did press "F" .. I'm sorry I did not know that "F" He killed people, I love your game, I love RP games, and that his game and very addictive, writing please remove my ban ..
Will someone please unban me i went over those stupid links and learned how to role-play. i posted in the forum but that just gets ignored. You guys really shouldn't ban just like boot and tell them too go the wiki roleplay thing.
Aww man I was really looking forward to playing this but I fucking hate RP, thanks for catering to everyone's taste, that's another BYOND game to knock off my games to watch/play.
There is a PvP server in the works, don't knock it off just yet.
In response to MechaCloud
MechaCloud wrote:
Aww man I was really looking forward to playing this but I fucking hate RP, thanks for catering to everyone's taste, that's another BYOND game to knock off my games to watch/play.

As the hub description states, "A fantasy role-playing game that incorporates creative writing to allow characters to truly come to life. A PvP version is currently not available but it is in development."

Try to do your research before you bash.

On a side note, I've been watching and waiting for the PvP version as I too dislike RP. Stand by and wait for it, once it gets here you'll be glad you waited around, I think.
why the hell am i banned i haven't even played the game yet?
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
MechaCloud wrote:

As the hub description states, "A fantasy role-playing game that incorporates creative writing to allow characters to truly come to life. A PvP version is currently not available but it is in development."

Try to do your research before you bash.

On a side note, I've been watching and waiting for the PvP version as I too dislike RP. Stand by and wait for it, once it gets here you'll be glad you waited around, I think.

I'm not too keen on PVP either I just prefer PVE with no roleplay what so ever.
I enjoy the game but get banned because i said i didnt like roleplaying thats just bullshit i know how and ive done it ,but i just want to kill monsters not type paragraphs to other players.
In response to Farcere
Farcere wrote:
I enjoy the game but get banned because i said i didnt like roleplaying thats just bullshit i know how and ive done it ,but i just want to kill monsters not type paragraphs to other players.

I completely understand your point of view. I've tried going on to RP games and I avoided all parts of the RP just so I could enjoy the game without the RP. However often times you'll get in trouble if you don't participate.

We just got to keep waiting for the PvP servers release.

Is there a scheduled date for release as of yet?
Can i please get unbanned its been over a week(i think), i learned a little bit more about roleplay, and i dont really et why i was banned in the first place. An admin was talkin to me about why i cant be a psycic and we were talking and i was asking questions. After that was over i started walking and BOOM i was banned
In response to Firehawk345
Firehawk345 wrote:
Can i please get unbanned its been over a week(i think), i learned a little bit more about roleplay, and i dont really et why i was banned in the first place. An admin was talkin to me about why i cant be a psycic and we were talking and i was asking questions. After that was over i started walking and BOOM i was banned

If you were banned, please place an un-ban application here: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=890797
In response to Forkkie
I have its been ignored. I like this game and i dont even really now why i got banned.
I guess we are all waiting for pvp version lol ... If we get like a status on how much has been done from the pvp version or has it even started ... it would be good,since most of the players will swarm the pvp server when its on ..
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11