Eternia: Roleplay

by Writing A New One
Upcoming Sequel: https://discord.gg/H2u23Xa
You'll have to be patient before the PvP version is ready I'm afraid. I'd like to estimate that it will be released in ~3 months but I'm not particularly certain. The main focus right now is ensuring that the role-play server is to an adequate standard that would allow us to advertise it using BYOND's standalone tool and the upcoming Flash support.

A PvP game would obviously have a lot of potential and it is something we will pursue since the role-play server targets such a small niche (creative writers). It is currently being worked on by SuperAntx, but completely in his own time-- I'm unsure of when he will have a release ready. Rick, the main programmer, is tied up with the role-play server and I wouldn't want to put any more work on his plate than there already is (he also has projects of his own).

So, yeah, a PvP server will *definitely* be released, but I wouldn't wait around. I can't guarantee that it will be soon.
WOO love this game :3
Pity most of the people on the RP server are just farming and not RP'ing, because they believe that their RP can only be accomplished if they are strong. :/
Okay i have made Multiple Unban Reqs,Yet none of them have been attended too,This is very annoying because i miss playign this game its one of the Few "Good" Games on Byond that has a Working Community left.if a admin sees this please unban my ip,My Little Brother wants to play again and i feel so bad,thanks Sincerely,Onii-sama~
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11