Eternia: Roleplay

by Writing A New One
Upcoming Sequel: https://discord.gg/H2u23Xa
Because its the most probable reason to delay a dedicated release date.
Is it just the female base or everything that goes with the female base too?
Nathanok wrote:
Because its the most probable reason to delay a dedicated release date.

Don't. It's okay to be negative.
Will the game be up by the end of today?
Great Game loved it.
PvP wise its a little wierd because when you start off your just like.. what the fuck is happening. But other than that it was fun, hate how you cant diag though
Mesudai wrote:
PvP wise its a little wierd because when you start off your just like.. what the fuck is happening. But other than that it was fun, hate how you cant diag though

You can diag. It just takes twice as much effort as you have to hold two buttons that are directions perpendicular to one another.
A Tutorial for it would be nice, for beginners. It'd teach them how to get their powers, how to fight, etc.
Right now it is just a test server, im sure one will be put up later
Never found that Phoenix :(
lol hosted once a week.. for an hour on every sunday
KKK member in the 64px image?
ExPixel wrote:
KKK member in the 64px image?

Dedicate yourself to eradicating the demonic kind or align with them in this epic adventure

harsh subliminal messaging
hahahahahahaha
Server should be up by now.. but of course it isnt
Dammit, I fell asleep again. Just woken up.

Sorry guys, I can throw a server up on Monday if you'd like to play.
Damn you! I just logged in for the first time and before I can create my character, the server goes bye bye.

IMADBRO!!! :P
Ah, apologies. If it makes you feel better, I'll put the server back up once the host files are updated to the latest build. I'm not too sure how soon that will be, though.

The server was only live because I was showing the new writer what we have so far.
Yusuke13 wrote:
Damn you! I just logged in for the first time and before I can create my character, the server goes bye bye.

IMADBRO!!! :P

Man, I missed it. Following!
lol, um funny story *falls asleep* >: (

Actually, I was to tired to stay awake for the server time (was up late), so I regretfully fell asleep. Turns out I didn't miss anything. xD
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11