Eternia: Roleplay

by Writing A New One
Upcoming Sequel: https://discord.gg/H2u23Xa
.......news?
...........no news
it doesnt even tell me what im suppost to do in game after the starting area
Well this might have been noticed, and it might not have been.

When I open my Character window where I view all my stats, etc.. It says I have 4 stat points, but.. When I open my skill window where I upgrade my skills, etc.. It says I have 0 stat points.
hey Writing A New One, many guys see a hacker called UCHIHA MADARA. hes spam 4 PHOENIX: 2 COLOR RED AND 2 COLOR BLUE, 3 OCCULIST SERVERUS, AND 2 SCRUUB. and i have the evidense i have the photos!!! just call me and i show you the photos
The game is a beauty.^^
Fantastic game even for beta, my only issue is being spam killed as soon as i'm teleported from the tutorial section, thats just awful game design honestly to allow that to happen.
If anyone is wondering why the server was taken down, it's because that it was definitely a bad move for me to make.

The majority of players that logged in weren't sticking around for more than 5 minutes, due to the lack of content within the game. There really is nothing to do besides kill other players and level up right now. I don't want to lose players because of this - first impressions are important - and we only have one chance to impress.

So I'm going to put the server back up when the game is "finished", so to speak, and ready for all to play.

If you enjoyed the combat system, please do favourite the hub and keep on eye out for an official release.
I completely agree.
One thing i didn't like is that i had no idea how to get back to town i started at cause when i died i spawned some were totally different maybe u should add a map or something.
Poorly constructed, no idea what I was doing...
"If there is a server live, it is a test server - the game at an unfinished state. Please do not judge the game as it is now and try it out when it is officially released."
This.. Game is epic.. I want to see the full release :3
Keep Up The Good Work Writing A New One. Loving The Game So Far Can't Wait For The Full Game.
You should be complimenting Rob (Unwanted4Murder) - he's the guy that's going to push this game towards a release, not me. :)
i like the game , have a good graphic
I hate the movement. Way to slow and clunky.
I love the movement.

What do you dislike about it?
Best rpg game I have played in a really long time, keep up the good work.
Graphics are AWESOME, keep up the good work, This is going to be a big hit when completed.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11