Legends of Dissidia

by Ss4gogeta0
Throughout the ages, Stories were told, Wars were fought, Magic was used... Ahh Screw it... Im Not Reading This Crap Again... Who Wrote this stuff anyway? >.>
ID:114037

Here ya go... Finished for that one contest on byond (cant remember the name) heres the DL link with updated eorld map (based off of FF1) and a few other things http://www.divshare.com/download/14966021-ee3
"Throughout the ages, Stories were told, Wars were fought, Magic was used... Ahh Fuck it... Im Not Reading This Shit Again >.>"

Sounds like you don't really care much for your own game's atmosphere...

This game is terrible. The mapping is bland, the graphics are unoriginal bits that must've come traded from a icon game; And the character choices are menial and pointless with no difference.

And I think Final Fantasy license fangames aren't allowed to be listed anymore either way...
Sage of Light wrote:
"Throughout the ages, Stories were told, Wars were fought, Magic was used... Ahh Fuck it... Im Not Reading This Shit Again >.>"

Sounds like you don't really care much for your own game's atmosphere...

This game is terrible. The mapping is bland, the graphics are unoriginal bits that must've come traded from a icon game; And the character choices are menial and pointless with no difference.

And I think Final Fantasy license fangames aren't allowed to be listed anymore either way...

ummm... the icons were actually sprite sheets that were sent to me... the characters all have different stats, and interact differently with bosses (lots of extra coding) the map is based on FF1's expansive map... and the description was just a lil joke i put together...