ID:1140621

Resolved
After searches, unopened tabs were sometimes incorrectly made visible.
BYOND Version:498
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 26.0.1386.0
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Similar to id:870509, id:926938, and id:1082146
Descriptive Problem Summary:
After doing an advanced search, and then resizing the editor (either through the file splitter, the compiler output splitter, or resizing the window), the content of the code editor does not update properly, distorting the content, and drawing over the scroll bars. This happens in all cases besides "This file". "This file" only breaks after it's broken by another search.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Open an environment (I used Asielen/RealBignum)
2. Open a few code files. (RealBigNum.dm, _rbn.dm, release_notes.dm)
3. Open advanced find/replace (ctrl + G)
4. Find text "a"
5. Search: "Included files" or "Open files", or "All files"
6. Find all
7. Resize editor either by splitter, window border, or maximize.

Expected Results:
Code editor resizes with the proper contents intact

Actual Results:
Code editor displays another open tab's content, similar behavior to the three reports mentioned at the top. It distorts the scroll bar, drawing over it. Sometimes, it leaves an artifact of the scroll bar too. The window does not update until you click on each individual line, scroll through, switch tabs, or select all.
Though, any other resizes after 'fixing it' will revert it back unless you switch tabs.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? All the time.
On other computers? Haven't tested.

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
I think it's been happening since the update with movable tabs, not entirely sure. I've tested it in 1147, 1148, 1163, and private builds. It does NOT happen in 1147, but in all subsequent builds I've tested, it does.

Workarounds:
None?
Tom resolved issue with message:
After searches, unopened tabs were sometimes incorrectly made visible.