ID:1142735

Keywords: beta, pager
Not a bug
BYOND Version:498
Operating System:Windows 8 Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 25.0.1364.5
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
My pager became unusually elongated when I collapsed it. Initially after downloading and running the latest beta, the collapsed pager was working fine and was the correct height. However, I was working with the pager not collapsed at the time. After noticing some issues with the splash screen (issues already brought up about the atom having a black background over the old splash screen blue) I realized that I needed to clear my cache and did just that.

After clearing my cache, I restarted the BYOND pager. Almost immediately I decided to collapse it; however, the collapsed pager retained the exact height of the normal pager. Here is a screenshot http://puu.sh/1UssI

I tried keeping the pager collapsed and restarting the pager, but it came back with the same height. So I relapsed the pager and restarted BYOND, but the results did not change when I collapsed the pager again. As of yet I've found no fix.

The pager when it is not collapsed looks fine, there are no issues. It is only when I collapse it that I see this issue and this issue alone.
Not a bug;
id:1138500:
The width of the left pane has been increased. The height of the collapsed mode has been increased to match the height of full mode in expectation of future functionality.
Really? It looks darn weird.
We're going to experiment putting an ad there for non-members. We'll keep playing with the sizes and layouts to improve that Home page.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)
The height of the pager should be adjustable.