Total Asset Submissions Since Last Update: 1

Total User Earnings: $241
Total User Earnings Since Last Update: $1
Total PopLava Earnings Since Last Update: $0

Total Withdraw Amount: $105
Total Withdraw Amount Since Last Update: $0

Total User Silver: 160828

Rankings:
First Sergeant: 1 - (Active Payout Earnings: 557)
Private: 143 - (Active Payout Earnings: 293)
Recruit: 1142 - (Active Payout Earnings: 188)

Total Contributors: 60

New Assets:
Take a close look at this one because updates were made. It now includes an early multiplayer handling system plus a few other tweaks. It's still free but that changes after today so download it soon.

Last Week:
- No progress. All my time was spent elsewhere.

This Week:
- No Plans

Connect: Resource Center
More: Info

WinClickPro

Last Week:
- Sadly, the project didn't even get mentioned in the final GSD posting which was disappointing and I can't help but feel wronged a little bit. Anyway, all my time was spent elsewhere.

This Week:
- No Plans

PopLava Challenge #1

Last Week:
- Continuing to support the effort but it's got to find its own legs now.

This Week:
- May continue to update the HexGame Example or I may decide to make my own game of it. We'll see where inspiration takes us.

Anyway, no commitments this week because I've been far too distracted and unmotivated and need to lift some weight.

Sadly, the project didn't even get mentioned in the final GSD posting which was disappointing and I can't help but feel wronged a little bit. Anyway, all my time was spent elsewhere.

I can't find any mention of your project either on the comments to the original GSD announcement or on the submissions forum. Even now that I know about the project, I can't find a link to it anywhere from your site. I didn't mean to wrong you, I didn't know you were participating.
IainPeregrine wrote:
I can't find any mention of your project either on the comments to the original GSD announcement or on the submissions forum.

As tsfreaks, I declared my GSD intentions with WinClickPro in the original post as well as my "done" submission in one of your follow up posts. Honestly, it's of no consequence. I merely commented because of the weekly report template which asked me what I did last week.