ID:1146062

BYOND Version:498.1168
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 26.0.1397.2
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
The players list on the pager sometimes drops private players, and doesn't count them.

In the following image, it actually showed 22 originally (in the Games listing too), but eventually it refreshed, and didn't show any private players, thus showing the players as 10. 22 minus the 12 private players.

On the website it's shown as 22 players w/ 13 private. Kai does not appear on the players listing on the website, assuming he's counted as the extra private person due to privacy settings, and friend stuff.

I haven't really seen this in action but I think I need more info; you didn't mention which hub entry this appeared on, although it might be moot now.

The next build will be a little better about keeping server info up to date with some minor polling, though I haven't changed how it updates players. I expect there will always be a little bit of discrepancy with the website, which doesn't overly concern me.

If you can get some more examples though, that would help.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'