ID:115291

This is what ive compiled of the people that have been pretending to be me and without my permission distributing my work as their own.

[email protected]-this one is kind of disappointing seeing as i was helping him out with his pixel art.

[email protected]

Ive gotten numerous complaints about these two so Ive decided to finally shed some light on the situation.

they're stealing my work,most likely from my blog/portfolio and claiming to be me.

This Ties along with people messaging me saying Ive given them sources.Let this me known that I've never transferred sources to anyone
and i use drop box as a means of storing development folders,so there's really no need.

if my Email isn't [email protected] and my screen name isn't Rashad,Zane444 or Rashad Rolle then it isn't me.

This is fake.
I'm the real Zane444 and he obviously stole all of my art and my account.
Ban him pl0x!
Kumi!, don't make me do something :O!?

well Zane's got a good reputation, bound to be impersonated eventually, just like amonr was regularly impersonated. :( ahh well.
I thought I'd let people know.just to skip the possible inconvenience in the future.
Let this me known that I've never transferred sources to anyone
and i use drop box as a means of storing development folders,so there's really no need. It's "be".. little mistake.

Zane, can you please teach me how to be a good pixel artist?

Email: [email protected]
yeah man i can tottaly agree with you ive been impersonated multipile times
-Zips up flame retardant suit-
Teka123 wrote:
Kumi!, don't make me do something :O!?

well Zane's got a good reputation, bound to be impersonated eventually, just like amonr was regularly impersonated. :( ahh well.

Speaking of impersonation, I doubt Teka124 an alt key of yours?

lol. no that's not me :(

why the hell am i being impersonated lol.
Wtf, how people can even do tha D:
Zane for me ur best pixel artist on byond keep it up man ;)
Now, that's a Dick Move..
Teka123 wrote:
lol. no that's not me :(

why the hell am i being impersonated lol.

Cause your like 70% Famous on BYOND, most people know who yoou are. ;o

Agatax wrote:
Wtf, how people can even do tha D:
Zane for me ur best pixel artist on byond keep it up man ;)

Says the kid who tried to use Zane's icon and calim its his. Also, you immature brat can stop sucking Zane's cock now. He knows who you are. You even tried to copy his msn and failed. Hope_mastericonner? You say you worked with Zane? You brat.
/cockblock no jutsu