ID:115324

The Explaination

For those who haven't read it yet, a post in the comments during my lost post was... well, completely misinterpreted due to a mistake of sorts on Teka's end.

Teka123 Deleted CaliSD comment for post 'And the Sadness is Averted! & Contest?'. Jun 29, 2011
Teka123 Deleted CaliSD comment for post 'And the Sadness is Averted! & Contest?'. Jun 29, 2011

CaliSD had made 2 posts. The first was "I'll work for them!" more or less to Teka offering to work for Project TH.

Then Teka said "You need to get Fugsnarf and Zane's approval first of having done a good job."

This ended with "Aw Man this is more work than I thought" from Cali.

This caused me to respond with a comment that, following Teka's deletions, made me come off wrong, making it look like I called Teka a Leech for wanting Admin.

Teka understands as well as the Cyberlord involved in that comment string. I was saying that we (Teka nor I) would not tolerate anyone leeching for Cash/Admin.

That aside, apologies to those I banned, you've been long unbanned.

==================================================

Talk

==================================================

For those who don't know, Teka123 has offered $20 to anyone who does work for Project TH full-time as part of the team.

For those interested, we'll need people up for designing background turfs (as some areas will be small with an extensive background to view), turfs in general, and Monsters, LOTS, and LOTS, of Monsters.

Again, we'll probably be holding a reward for whoever can provide us the generally 3 most amazing Creatures (Originality, Quality, and Functionality all being scaled. The more original, the more detailed, and the more functional it is, the more likely of being added).

If anyone is interested in joining or filing a submission for Project TH's "Monster/Creature Contest", add me to your MSN/Yahoo messengers at "[email protected]" and leave a message at the comments with your Email.
Well I guess I take back my comment then.
It's fine, it was a massive misunderstanding grown from MULTIPLE misunderstandings starting with Teka deleting those posts. It was basically a giant mistake.
Yes i'm sorry for my previous actions which lead to it.
Well at least it was all sorted out.
What happened ._. I actually said I'll do it as in I'll make a isometric monster, and then I said its actually hard to make a isometric. I had no intention in starting a fight.
Lol. The way you put it right after Teka's comment made it seem like you just wanted the Money. Extra layer of misunderstanding get!