Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1153812

hey, my name is LandonGam3r and im banned on the yogstation server. there is a simple explanation for my ban, but it's exactly not totally fair.

the reason why i got banned is because I killed someone and locked the body up. that's griefing. but somebody noticed it when i was doing this and i got killed by that person. so i went braindead and head downstairs for lunch. when i went back to my pc I got a message from an admin, named Folia. he/she said: 'What are you doing?!" or something like that. he/she just waited for an answer but it probably taked to long because i had lunch, you know. so he/she simply permabanned me without saying sorry from my side or an excuse, no, i just got permabanned. hopefully somebody notice this post and do something about it. i really like this server and it's very bussy at this time.
ok go on there forums copy the admins name and complain on there forums a perma ban cannot be done without hearing other side and without higher admins approval and that admin can be deadmined
thanks, i will try
Good to know! I do like it when people roleplay like we are all co- workers and not some random person on the Internet, which is the baseline for the story, I'm sure that you don't call everyone you meet a "faggot" within the first few exchanges in real life. Or do you?
SuperToby12 wrote:
Sariiras wrote:
Good to know! I do like it when people roleplay like we are all co- workers and not some random person on the Internet, which is the baseline for the story, I'm sure that you don't call everyone you meet a "faggot" within the first few exchanges in real life. Or do you?
wtf?
SERIOUSLY! WTF is your problem? EVERYWHERE I post on the byond forum, YOU get on my ass and start being an annoying prick!

Because your a douchbag
SuperToby12 wrote:
Sariiras wrote:
wtf?
SERIOUSLY! WTF is your problem? EVERYWHERE I post on the byond forum, YOU get on my ass and start being an annoying prick!

Haha, priceless. Feggit.

plz dun inshult me.
Nobody really has to, your doing pretty good job by yourself :D
Super, bigotry can offend some people in IC or in OOC, especially since you most likely used it in an offensive manner such as, "What a faggot, he just hit me."

If you are going to play on a server, read and follow the rules.. and if you fail to follow them, expect us "retards" to ban you.

Side note: Every time you post on a thread you cause something with someone. '
Sidenote 2: Our Unban section can be located here if you want to get unbanned: http://yogstation.freeforums.org/unban-appeals-f2.html
I would like to appeal for my ban of calling my friend(Potatoe Sak)an insulting word . i'm sorry I did this i read the rules and understand them.I won't do this in the future.
Same case, its not working the website, they still giving permabans