Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Flys.. What's the difference between spawn and sleep? D:

spawn allows you to continue the proc or verb, without the player getting frozen waiting for the time set to finish.

sleep freezes up the user until the time set is up.
Didn't think you'd actually do it.
I'm on your little idling game. Hop on so we can chat for flipping old times sake! Or hmu on skype. >.> That works too.
How do I play older versions of Heroes United?
By what do you mean " Older Versions "?
Do you mean a month back or a few years?
A few years back. Like 2009 when I first joined HU. Is it possible?
I highly doubt that someone has the host files THAT far back, You could ask around im not sure...
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=821032
That is a link to the source files, Falacy included a changelog just look back at what he added and delete it the code for it :P.
Other then that i can't really help you.
I know how you feel HU was awesome a few years back before falacy added some junk.
OK What happened to Falacy? Does he still Exist?
No,
Im sorry to tell you this distressing news,
Falacy was killed in a fatal computer accident,
You will not be seeing him around anymore.
Not even sure if that's a Joke or not
R.I.P Dragonball Heroes United
PLS FALACY bring this game back....rip
Fa;acy computer sucks so he canthost anymore :(((
In response to LSSJ4Goku
LSSJ4Goku wrote:
Fa;acy computer sucks so he canthost anymore :(((

He was never hosting from a computer in the first place. Don't you feel smart?
In response to Flysbad
I agree with flysbad!
BYOND was hosting for him, thus how he could have his server on 24/7 ( He could host 24/7 if he was on a computer too...)
Falacy has been using BYOND as a hoster for sometime now too!
@LSSJ4Goku + Technobacon2013 :
Falacy decided coding off BYOND wasn't working for him for many reasons, He wasn't making enough money and he didn't like the amount of players he got either also he wasn't generally happy with BYOND.
He is now coding on another website doing something or another, If you really want to know research it a little.

-Greggreg31-
In response to Greggreg31
Greggreg31 wrote:
BYOND was hosting for him, thus how he could have his server on 24/7 ( He could host 24/7 if he was on a computer too...)
Falacy has been using BYOND as a hoster for sometime now too!

BYOND wasn't hosting for him... He made a key called The Planet and used that key for hosting on his server that he purchased.
Why can't this game let me host anymore?? I know that I am doing everything right like I did before. Is there something new I need to have?
JUST USE SRC FILES!!!
Can any coders tell me what do I have to do to make where to if I host everyone that joins can be a sub like in "Brogetalssj" server. Also when I got the HU source files and trieed to complie it into a .dmb so that I could play it, it says "Coding\Checkers.dm:182:error: color: duplicate definition (conflicts with built-in variable)
Heroes United.dmb - 1 error, 0 warning" what does that mean? How do I fix it
In response to GHPYELLOWMAN
GHPYELLOWMAN wrote:
Can any coders tell me what do I have to do to make where to if I host everyone that joins can be a sub like in "Brogetalssj" server. Also when I got the HU source files and trieed to complie it into a .dmb so that I could play it, it says "Coding\Checkers.dm:182:error: color: duplicate definition (conflicts with built-in variable)
Heroes United.dmb - 1 error, 0 warning" what does that mean? How do I fix it

Start here.
http://www.byond.com/docs/guide/
In response to GHPYELLOWMAN
Just kinda curious are you using dream maker 500.(etc)?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40