Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to GHPYELLOWMAN
What your problem is.. Falacy had a var called color when BYOND upgraded to v500, they programmed in a default var called color also..

Sooo, common sense. Change the vars name from color to color2, and your problem will be fixed.

@Niro1, you're not helping anyone. If you want to help, tell him how to fix it instead of sending him to a link. I honestly don't think you even knew how to fix the problem.

In response to Flysbad
Flysbad wrote:
What your problem is.. Falacy had a var called color when BYOND upgraded to v500, they programmed in a default var called color also..

Sooo, common sense. Change the vars name from color to color2, and your problem will be fixed.

@Niro1, you're not helping anyone. If you want to help, tell him how to fix it instead of sending him to a link. I honestly don't think you even knew how to fix the problem.

Don't spoonfeed them please. :c
@Flysbad, You can think whatever you want. I don't really care, sir. :)
But honestly, this really isn't the place for him to ask for that kind of stuff. There is a proper forum for questions related to development.
In response to Niro1
Its a place where everyone asks question related to HU.
Plus it might be something else not coding related that only someone that knew HU could answer.
Its about HU why not?
In response to Darker Legends
Darker Legends wrote:
Don't spoonfeed them please. :c

B-b-but we help le' poor.
You have to nurture them. They're not grown up enough. Soo.. we haveee to spoonfeed them. :)

... and if necessary.. breastfeed.
In response to Xirre
Who is gonna volunteer to do the breastfeeding?
Flysbad.
In response to Xirre
ohhh
Falacy, when in the heck is Main Server coming bacl, bro? I want it back already I subscribed for a reason.
If your happy and you know it...
Clap your hands.....and buy Battlefield 4 cause it's way better than CoD and Bryan will most likely be mad at me for posting this
In response to MagnumRiftHD
Claps your head against a wall, :D
In response to Joeyss4
Joeyss4 wrote:
Falacy, when in the heck is Main Server coming bacl, bro? I want it back already I subscribed for a reason.

<.<..........................
Lol
hey guys, just yo let you guys know, i'll be hosting flysbad's server, it's 24/7 and all i did was wipe the stats, hope you enjoy the server :3
Hey Xwualez is your server gone forever or just temporarily down?
Hey guys sorry that my server is down, dont worry its not gone for ever, im just having some internet issues but im also trying to purchase a shell so that the server wont lag, please be a bit more patient
How do you make a server?
How do you create a server? I want to make my own, somebody please help me!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40