In response to Rikuuz9
Rikuuz9 wrote:
PLEASE My god! Disable multikey in cw!

I think it's Right!!!
Disable MK in CW!!!
In response to Tyga3016
Tyga3016 wrote:
make it go by IP.

Even if you do, People are still going to find a way to multi-key in CW.

No they cant. Ok if u feel that way. Then tell falacy to disable multikeying in cw if you're so "sure" that your cw mates will find a way to use 2-3 accounts for cw.
What do you mean by " disable multi-keying" in cw?

Is there a option?
Do you want him to change it to I.P?
Yes, instead of computer ID.. Indeed, It needs to be IP
I don't see how that will change anything, I believe they are using a VM.

You cant stop a VM, Without banning the person completely.
You cant stop a VM.

They're not using a VM, malculm is using 3 computers. But all of the computers are connected to his IP
In response to Tyga3016
Tyga3016 wrote:
You cant stop a VM.

malculm is using 3 computers.

If you are trying to stop Malculm, I would like to wish you all the luck in the world.
The only people that multikey is adrian and malculm. But they use 2-3 accs. It's BS. All falacy needs to do is make cw registering go by IP instead of computer IDs
o.o. Can you turn Global PVP back on so people can kill them selves in CW again.
Lol "turn multikeying off". I could have sworn that I explained to you guys that I could remotely connected to different areas and register for clan wars and that I could also bypass the 1 IP per registration that a few people have been crying about. Sabin explained it to you too. Unless all of my keys are banned I am pretty much untouchable. The funny thing about all of this is that most of the people that complain brag about how they'd be doing the same thing if they had other computers. I suggest you either: 1. Download a virtual machine and do the same thing or learn all about computers and their functions. 2. Be quiet and suck it up and resent the fact that you are not capable of performing the task that to me is rather easy to accomplish.
I could remotely connected to different areas and register for clan wars and that I could also bypass the 1 IP per registration that a few people have been crying about.

Then tell falacy to disable multikeying. So you can test your theory out? On the globaly banned list it had an acc name created by you called "Big Booty Fucker." But the IP was from Detriot Public Schools. So you could probaly connect to that and your original IP. But i doubt it would work. So if you realy feel like you would still be able to use 2-3 accs for cw then go ahead and tell falacy to disable multikeying.
Alright but seriously the cw multikeying has to go... It just enables one strong player to use 3 OP as accounts at once (Hes very fucking good by the way, Can you imagine multikeying three characters at once and being fuckin good at it?) Anyways Please my god remove it, Its practically cheating.
^
Tested on James server and on another old server where they attempted to stop me and others from multikeying. Outcome: I was the only one able to multikey. There ya have it. Didnt even need to be connected through other computers remotely.
Tested on James server and on another old server where they attempted to stop me and others from multikeying. Outcome: I was the only one able to multikey. There ya have it. Didnt even need to be connected through other computers remotely.

We're asking falacy to make cw registering go by router IP and not computer ID.
Basically how the fourm voting goes. Like 1 Vote per house/IP
And once again I have stated that I BYPASSED that. They did try to stop registering for clan wars through IP. How come that is still not getting through to anyone? Ugh... Well let me stop... No use trying to explain something simple to me that's complex to others.
Complex? It's really not all that complex... Simply put... Remove the capability to multikey. Sounds simple to me? Everyone else? I'm sure Falacy can block a kid from using multiple accounts at once on HIS game. You saying he can't stop you from doing it and that he won't is like a challenge and an insult at the same time. You basically just screwed yourself out of multikeying on this game your ruining through one of the few really good implementations that are left. Good day sir.
Once again for the 5th time I will say that he could definitely stop people from multikeying through IP. I know how to bypass it. What part of anything that I am typing are you not getting from this? Only way to stop me is to ban my accounts really. Since you suddenly brought up me challenging him then yes I am challenging him to try it then. Just because it's HIS game that doesn't mean that things can't be bypassed. I've proven that a number of times on many games including his so thanks a lot for the unnecessary comments from you sir. You practically wasted your time and I am patient enough to waste my time in responding to such things. By the way, when I brought up things being "complex" where did you see me state that I was referring to everyone including Falacy? If you would carefully read my text before responding to it in such a manner than you would realize that you did not say anything accurately that pertains to what I have been typing all of this time.
Since you suddenly brought up me challenging him then yes I am challenging him to try it then. Just because it's HIS game that doesn't mean that things can't be bypassed.

Good now your chance of multikeying using 2-3 accs in cw might be gone.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40