Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to Mrfreakanime94
Mrfreakanime94 wrote:
can someone give me the hu source plz

I don't know why you'd want to host this game, it is almost completely dead.
I doubt you'll be any competition to the other server(s), to be quite honest.

i want to create my own server and add things to it.

At less you are a programmer/coder or have you any previous, actual experience in DM, I wouldn't recommend this, you won't know how to do anything that you would want to do/anything that would probably attract players to your server.

Save yourself the time and trouble,

-Greggreg31-

In response to Greggreg31
actually i do have some experience in dm. i once made my own version of iconshare and it worked out to a decent game also i had added a lot of things to my hu server but i lost all my files when my old comp crashed.
I just wanna say hey guise.
You can never truly Kill the server...

Falacy Lives On...
Shoutouts to the Original Players of HU, macroing for endless hours for Falacy to give up on the game!
In response to Eltio1996
Eltio1996 wrote:
Shoutouts to the Original Players of HU, macroing for endless hours for Falacy to give up on the game!

Hi

Wow so this game has finally pretty much completely died eh? Well it was full of great memories and some not so great ones. Most of my Byond friends came from here as well. This was my most played Byond game starting in the middle Summer of 2007 Though I did join and rage quit like 2 times in 2006 lol x_x. The era of HU is finally gone (Thankfully so now I won't randomly end up stuck on this game anymore >_> Lol)
RIP HU. Gone but not forgotten(Not yet that is).
RIP HU I'll never forget you!
In response to Eminem999
Eminem999 wrote:
You can never truly Kill the server...

Falacy Lives On...

Shut up.

In response to Eltio1996
Eltio1996 wrote:

Yo
Add timestamps to ooc in classic server, like you did in Box Zombies.
Where can I find the editor save
Hosting a 24/7 Server! ->[WITH FREEDOM!] Do whatever you want! Just don't be rude!
i wish he would get rid of the mute thing, especially the one where anyone can mute anyone... a lot of people abuse it, and it cant be tracked to get rid of abusers...
can someone tell me 2 things... 1. why the number binds dont seem to work? 2. whats the command for powering up? (like if you were making a macro for it)
hey what is the best option for stat point? which of my stats should i level up to get strong?
PL and Ki at first, if its a PVP server, there really is no best, its whatever you can use the easiest as a person.
why cant I join any of the servers?
Greetings the HU community. It's yer boi the one and only Jacklil123 aka The Greatest Account ever to play Heroes United. I just wanted to check in with you, what is now 12:50 A.M eastern time. This game was fun the last 3 years, especially in my domination the last year. While i'm here, its the perfect time to advertise the label's track : https://soundcloud.com/yolyssetheman/ domination-ft-oc-prod-by-oc
To all the players who will be missed

TannerUchiha
Darkhus
Ace Night
Darkhus
Garcia123456
Lloydmagnus
Jrocket
Malcum
Danny1032
Christopher4023
~ and many others The Strongest of all HU ~