Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
We had many fun times together and we shall remember this In our memories.
You had the audacity not to mention the greatest of all time, Jacklil123?
What are you talking about, Jack? You're listed there. You are the "and many others" LOL
Psst I should be the first or second name that comes to mind when talking about the Greats.
Y'all join up my server.
Old School Server.
Im suprised ppl are still playing this

Why cant enter to the joey server??
old server will not focus training ??
How can i get Sub on single player? :/ ...
In response to LUNEDI
LUNEDI wrote:
How can i get Sub on single player? :/ ...

If you wanna be "honest you get a subscription on a single player same way you would on a multi-player server, buy the subscription from Falacy.

Though, when Falacy released the source ( only to take it off a few weeks later ) some people got the source and were able to modify the code to make everyone a subscriber.

If you can find a server modified to make everyone a subscriber, then, yay for you though your original question was about subscription on single player.

So, if you dont wanna spend the $5.00 ( for a month, $60.00 for a "liftime" ) You could either :

1. Edit your savefile through a savefile editor. (Not that hard)

2. Acquire the source files from someone who already has them and get a head ache because you cant code and you don't understand the code, then bug the living hell out of everyone to tell you how to make yourself a subscriber through code, and, then, be a subscriber on single player and then notice its not that great.

3. Buy a sub from SubWay.

Actually, forget the second option because your original question was about getting a subscription on single player AND because its not that hard to do it through code, that is if you have common sense to be able to do it. Though, I dunno if you do. Doing that simple task is LITERALLY changing "no" to " yes " in the source.

But really, stop being so cheap and buy a sub from Falacy so he can eat.
In response to Greggreg31
... Thanks for the answer, but i can't spend money.. i can't even get money :/ ...
I'll try the save editor option, i guess..

EDIT:
Nvm, Az_Savefileeditor doesn't work..
Meh, i'll just try to play some other game then..
XD that last sentence made me laugh.
Is the server down permanently?
In response to Demhaamaras
Demhaamaras wrote:
Is the server down permanently?

No, it isn't.
It's ON right now with 30 players logged in.
It keeps saying connection failed when I try to go on Falacy's server.
You know someoen with the source?
Louis, you don't want the source.

You might think you do, but you don't.

EDIT:

The source was released by Falacy for a small time only to be taken down a few weeks later, the source is kinda a "special edition" thing.
A small amount of people have it, 99% of those people are not going to give it to anyone because we don't want a " HEY! I'M A PR0 PROGRAMMER*** OVER HERE JOIN MY SERVER, DON'T WORRY THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM, AND THAT MY SERVER STRESS IS AT 200%!!!!! " thing going on, its happened before and its not pretty.

***because they know how to edit one line of code?

If you want the source to " bring the game back " or host it and make small changes, just forget it, many people have tried and failed WITH effort put in.

I don't see why you would want it...
To try and see how Falacy's coding is different from other ppl im not a newbie who just want to change the ADMIN key and host an unchanged game just me as admin!
In response to Louis53
Greggreg31 wrote:
.....just forget it, many people have tried and failed WITH effort put in.

I'm sorry man, I don't want you to spend time on something that will never give back.

I'm only trying to protect you from seeing that your server will be no different from (these programmers who hosted a HU server at one time) :
Flysbad

D-Cire

Ziddy99

Ssj4justdale

The Great Sabin

Sorry if I sound like the "Angel of Doom " or something, but, as I said many other people ( including programmers that are pretty good, some better than others )have tried with the source and done absolutely NOTHING with it.

I'm not going to discourage you anymore or say anything about it anymore.

Don't be mad, I'm just Saiyan.
I'm not mad xD! I mostly wanted the source to learn from it not really try to do an awesome game!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40