ID:115583

Not a bug
BYOND Version:487
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.18
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:Everytime someone attempts to join my server on any game it popups dream seeker but Its just blank, I see the stats tab but its blank, No chat, No join button, No Mitadake High Picture Nothing just a blank Dream Seeker

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:Ive restarted my computer 3 or 4 times to attempt to fix and ive uninstalled and reinstalled byond 2 times

Expected Results:Dream seeker is supose to pop up and they should be able to hit the Join Game button in mitadake high

Actual Results:Just a blank dream seeker you see the Stats Chat and Browser tab at the top but thats it

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Everytime
In other games? Ive tried other games and got the same results
In other user accounts? Havent tried dif account
On other computers? Other people are still hosting

When does the problem NOT occur? It began occuring Yesterday June 7 (Writing this the day after at 4:00 AM)

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? It occured one 486 i think .. (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:...

This report confuses me a bit, because you start out by saying this affects all of the players of just your game, but further down you say this affects you when playing all games. Also some of the information is ambiguous, like when asked if this occurs on other computers you say other people are hosting, but that doesn't say if this blankness issue happens to them while playing or even if their servers cause the same thing, or if you mean they're hosting successfully and people are able to join. In addition, the numbered steps to reproduce the problem are not; they are just a list of what you have tried, which belongs in the description.

It would help to have more clarification on what the exact problem is. Screenshots would be helpful, as would a link to the game (or the server, if it's just one). In any case the report above needs to be edited because the information is contradictory. For readability I would also request that when you edit the report, you put your answers after the closing </b> tags instead of inside them.
Closed for lack of followup. The bug report is too unclear to leave open as Unverified.