ID:115616

So I've been pretty inactive lately, atleast on this blog. So I figured I would pop something up to talk about-- after all I pay for this! As per usual, I won't bore you with the things going on with my life, because I doubt you would really like to hear that. Instead, I'l brief you on the things happening around the roleplay community of BYOND; specifically, Lands of Legend. If you're not interested in this kind of stuff, then here's a picture to distract you before the walls of text and boredom.

You all are probably aware of this game, you've probably heard of it, or seen it lurking around BYOND for the past few years. It's a classic tale of adventure, and conquest-- roleplaying included! Spun up by the game master Ginseng, it's lied with the BYOND community for ages, but gone relatively unnoticed for the gem that it is. Now I don't want to this to start to sound like a review, rather, I'll simply skim over the details as to why I am including it in this post, you can figure out the details on your own.

Lands of Legend has been dormant for many months, too many for such a good game. Recently, I've discovered that it has been revived, under the renewed leadership of a user named Jonithin. Overjoyed, I hopped on the game, and was met with huge strides in development, but the similar and nostalgic details still intact. Oh the nostalgia that I was greeted with when revisiting a game that I haven't played since 2008.

The game has a new feel to it, with a new community. It is that crucial time when it needs that influx of attention to reignite the fire in it's heart-- so now is the time to join. If you're interested in quality roleplay, then why not give it a shot for yourself?
So much for re-ignition... you basically shut it down permanently
It was a sort of a twist of fate that when I posted this, Lands of Legend died out again a few days later.
Crazah why did you kill NE permenantly?
I remember this game popping up back in the day. It's definitely a gem. :-)