I had assumed she was armless simply because Zane hadn't decided how he should draw them.

As for the sex appeal stuff, I suppose she could do with having a slight breast reduction. Those tits are too big for her to be running around without a sports bra on. The tears in the clothes, however, aren't in strategic places for the sole purpose of being "alluring." That's just what a worn out tank top looks like. Same could be said for the pants. Since it looks like a hot, arid place they were probably just torn up into shorts and some of the loose threads became a little too unraveled over time.
@SuperAntx: I'm actually against the industry's cries for breast reduction. Whether small or large, it's the same objectification with the implication of a perfect size. Variety is key, but I'd appreciate sensibly dressed, heroic women with large breasts as one of the many types available. Little girls going through growth spurts could use role models and the rest of the world should stop gawking.

Less cleavage and bare midriffs, on the other hand, are something I could go for. They imply a behavioral choice in presentation. I could appreciate a comedic scenario where the only available shirt just isn't long enough to cover a belly button. However, cleavage takes some effort to present and attraction is its purpose. That's much more sexual than the body someone is stuck with.

...But yeah, I'm not talking about the picture at this point so I'll shut up. =)
ACWraith wrote:
I'm actually against the industry's cries for breast reduction. Whether small or large, it's the same objectification with the implication of a perfect size.

That's besides the point here, I'm talking about issues of practicality. It doesn't make much sense give an athletic heroine huge breasts without giving her at least a sports bra. She'd be in pain and have back problems the whole game.

Faith, the heroine for Mirror's Edge, went through some of the exact same revisions we're discussing now. An athletic build on an average woman just doesn't have boobs that big.
Mmmhm,the concept behind the ripped clothing came to mind as i imagined it,a battle hardened vixen that endured alot(non sexual)up to the current point.she would now ready herself to face another terrifying foe on the other side of that rock formation.

Also,she's armless since im still trying to figure out how to position them.

@Neblim:
they're jagged because i havnt removed the external AAing from the white background as yet.

Thanks for the CC,ill reduce the breasts :)
I'd say screw a sports bra and just let those knockers sway freely.
"...something simple" .. .. .. Right..
*UPDATE*
The smoke over the pistols confused me for a bit. At first I thought they were swords, then I looked closer. Also, something about the arms look a bit weird to me but I don't know what exactly.
The smoke is to straight that's probably why you got confused. She is outside there has to be some kind of wind blowing the smoke towards a certain direction.

The arms are to small/short that's why they look weird.

Shading the shape of the breast on the shirt would be a good add... (I'm a perv)

LOVE YOU!... (no homo)
heh,working on next update.
You should make an account on Pixel Joint. They have weekly pixel art challenges, and you can submit work publicly for more experienced pixel artists to comment on.
Pixel Joint is okay but i enjoy Wayofthepixel more. (although most pixel artist on pixel joint have wayofthepixel accounts) but bah.
Hey google for a human body built book and study, your shading is already where it should be, just work on the shape
Southend_boi wrote:
Pixel Joint is okay but i enjoy Wayofthepixel more. (although most pixel artist on pixel joint have wayofthepixel accounts) but bah.

Oh my god, Kai is that you? Give me your msn its baird.
SuperAntx wrote:
ACWraith wrote:
I'm actually against the industry's cries for breast reduction. Whether small or large, it's the same objectification with the implication of a perfect size.

That's besides the point here, I'm talking about issues of practicality. It doesn't make much sense give an athletic heroine huge breasts without giving her at least a sports bra. She'd be in pain and have back problems the whole game.

Faith, the heroine for Mirror's Edge, went through some of the exact same revisions we're discussing now. An athletic build on an average woman just doesn't have boobs that big.

yea they are out of porpotion with the rest of her body it would be better if they were abit longer (The Arms)...not too long tho the face could be revamped abit too its abit abstract cant make it out

btw That girl is hot :P
Thanks for the critique.I'm working on an update.
So bleach revolution isn't goin on anymore.?
Nope.
O well I was really hoping on playing it xD.
But hey add my msn: [email protected] so we can talk.?
Page: 1 2