Shin Itsuki Saga

by King-manga-man
Shin Itsuki Saga
Fun and 100% original game by Jonaz and Troj.
ID:115682

Shin Itsuki Saga. DAEMON HUNTERS
The tide of daemons was crushed by Alexander and his great sword Balmung and it's been 5 cycles since then and the planet of Gratis has prospered since then, But you've heard whispers during your training at "The Order", your daily training regiments littered with here say of daemons reappearing, Suddenly the skies darken and the world begins to shake, Erupting from the ground and spewing forth are the legions of Hell, daemons and monsters alike. You and the other members of your order have the necessary skills to vanquish the Daemons, the time to act is now, become the ultimate DAEMON HUNTER!

News
Jonaz here just letting you know that whilst i lost the original source to this game I am going to en-devour to make sure that this game sees the light of day!

Staff
Jonaz Aka King-manga-man - Owner - Pixel Artist/Mapper.

Updates
Art & Environment - 10%
Script & Mechanics - 0%
Storyline - 15%

Rules
1. No adult links in any way shape of form - boot then ip ban if repeated.
2. No spam of any sort (this includes logining in spam OCC togle spam, asking bout p-wipes constantly, whispering, killing and etc...) - boot then ban if repeated.
3. No advertising other games - ip ban.
4. No language that could be considered racist, sexist and etc... keep swearing to a minimum - mute then boot then ban if repeated.
5. No constant use of caps lock in chat channels - mute.
6. No disrespecting GMs - mute if continued banned.
7. No abuse of bugs. If you find one report it on the forum instantly - ban if your found abusing

Copyright © 2015 Jonathan Surtees. All images and content copyright of the respective owners. Any similarities between this game and any other games is purely coincidental and in no way purposefully intended.
First Fan, Really looking forward to this.
Teka123 wrote:
Really looking forward to this.

Intresting!
Cant wait for this.Looks good so far good work Jonaz and berlin
New Screenshot.
King-manga-man wrote:
New Screenshot.

It's smexy ;D
Dude this game looks AWESOME. The screenshots just make me more excited. Can't wait to play.
This is.. the Best game in the world, yup.
when can we be expecting a release date? looks good
SupaKoopa wrote:
Teka123 wrote:
Really looking forward to this.

Teka123 wrote:
This is.. the Best game in the world, yup.

Is opening testing this spring or is it this winter?
release this now!!!! i want to play lol*looks at Teka* or he dies
What's the Status of this sexy thing right here ;)?
It's not being worked on currently as it's to big of a project to take on myself :(
I would love to play this game =[. What kind of a team do you need?
I could do with at least 2 decent pixel artists to help with some of the art work and 1 really good programmer.
I would love to help with the programming. You could ask Michael if I'm good enough for the job.
Whats your live account?
Page: 1 2