SilkWizard wrote:
You've already pretty much single-handedly destroyed the BYOND Members blogs by purchasing memberships for masses of anime kiddies and trolls

do you really think this? like, is this an honest opinion of yours?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I don't want any fallacies or personal insults.

Falacy is now a verb? o.o
Yusuke13 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I don't want any fallacies or personal insults.

Falacy is now a verb? o.o
He actully used it as a noun.

I've been 7 years removed from High School and directly into the work force. Even then, I only had a C+ in English/Lit class.

Forgive me? D:
Yusuke13 wrote:
I've been 7 years removed from High School and directly into the work force. Even then, I only had a C+ in English/Lit class.

Forgive me? D:

It's aight.. just correcting you o.o

Anyway, is there a way for me to help in the revival of Anime Guild? I have been around BYOND for a while playing rips. I know about 20 different kinds of Naruto rips o.o.

Honestly, I believe the anime guild's revival is a good idea. This could help (especially with the listings moderator leading them) decrease the amount of rips that fall through the cracks.
I'm deleting the unnecessary comments. Keep your arguments to yourselves and not on here. We're bringing the guild back to show quality anime games, so don't worry about the rips here. They will stay in the rejection pile along with the rest of them. There won't be many games shown here in the guild, if any are actually worth it. As for the Cyberlord matter, Teka gave him the powers and I have no authority over him. I'll be watching over him, so you can keep your minds at ease about anything he might do.

@Teka: I'm working on the CSS now. Our timezones are very different :P
It's not the point if he's being watched or not, if he has to be watched then he's not being trusted, and since he's not trusted, giving him power is a foolish mistake.
Liam Howe wrote:
It's not the point if he's being watched or not, if he has to be watched then he's not being trusted, and since he's not trusted, giving him power is a foolish mistake.

Honestly, I would rather choose the helpers myself but I can't really say no to Teka so I guess we'll just have to wait for him to mess up. Once he does he'll be out for good and we can move on from that.
SuperAntx:
Also, the orange CSS was much better.

I agree, the orange anime site looked a lot better. (This site reminds me of Fantasie Production's site) I miss those cool designs as well.
Truseeker wrote:
SuperAntx:
Also, the orange CSS was much better.

I agree, the orange anime site looked a lot better. (This site reminds me of Fantasie Production's site) I miss those cool designs as well.

You read the comments and ignored the post? Teka said MDC will work on a better CSS. I was talking to MDC on MSN one hour ago, he said that he is working on the CSS.
The distribution of power on byond has always been retarded.

Looking forward to seeing how far the new byond anime guilds goes.
Question, if your going to take on DT's suggestion... Does that mean you'll be accepting the games Funimation doesn't want listed and just put it into another pile?

Basically, will they be advertised aswell?

If so, this'll give me motivation to finish my Yu Yu Hakusho game I discontinued because of this!
I cannot guarantee we will be allowing FUNimation games to be listed, but it's a possibility.
I know this is off topic but you disabled comments on that post Elephant in the room.

It was a good post, and it takes a man to admit when they are wrong and try to make it better.

The more you stress yourself out on what other people think, and what you've done. The more time you loose to contemplate what you can and will do to make it better. And I think you made a great start. :)

Good luck, and I hope you stick with it.
Games that aren't being hosted, shouldn't be listed on featured games.
Ahh that's right Rasengan, not sure what i was thinking there, hopefully MDC will sort it out soon, hopefully he will update the css.
@MDC Nice job with the CSS
Yusuke13 wrote:
@MDC Nice job with the CSS

I haven't done anything to it yet. This has all been Teka so far. I'm still working on mine.
You feel that?

...the destruction of BYOND. jk
Page: 1 2 3 4