CSS will be finished sometime tomorrow :)
Avainer1 wrote:
Truseeker wrote:
SuperAntx:
Also, the orange CSS was much better.

I agree, the orange anime site looked a lot better. (This site reminds me of Fantasie Production's site) I miss those cool designs as well.

You read the comments and ignored the post? Teka said MDC will work on a better CSS. I was talking to MDC on MSN one hour ago, he said that he is working on the CSS.

I read it, I was simply commenting that I kind of liked the old Byond Anime look a bit better than it is currently.

ChickenLegs wrote:
I know this is off topic but you disabled comments on that post Elephant in the room.

I think he disabled them on purpose, to avoid the negative comments and fights.
Good :]
I'm asking a couple of developers if they want to contribute any sprites from their anime games. I'm going to have a couple here and there on the banner for the new css. If any of you have anything to contribute post it on here or send them to me at my msn. Shattered_Mikeh_1990[AT]hotmail.com.

Oh and just because you send me something doesn't guarantee your icons will be put on there. I'm only picking one set of sprites from each type of game, and I'm picking the best looking ones.
... think you can do a review of this lil anime game... (started out as a dbz rip but has actually been reworked as a Multi anime and manga based game...) http://www.byond.com/games/Ss4gogeta0/InfiniteWorlds

also be sure to check out some of the bloodlines ie: Joestar, Orochi, Uchiha... as you may like em...
Submit games in the forum, that's what they're there for.
k
i think i did tho
Not going to bother reading all 48 comments, sorry.

I will gladly moderate(Or whatever is asked of me) the site if I am allowed. I myself am creating an Anime game. I think that if you are going to do posts similar to ACWraith's, you should take a new approach. For example, especially for those who do not have very much publicity for their games, people can email you info on their games, possibly in the form of the entry that will appear in the post.
How many new Anime games are actually coming out that are worth noting? I don't really follow the anime scene too much so I'm not sure.
Kalzar wrote:
How many new Anime games are actually coming out that are worth noting? I don't really follow the anime scene too much so I'm not sure.

Pokemon Z
Super Dragonball Online
Bleach Unlimited 2
Shin Itsuki Saga
Yu Yu Hakusho Online (not to brag ;))
My game, Bleach: A New Beginning.
Let's see...
There's another Bleach game coming out...I can't remember the creator's name off the top of my head right now.
Dirge of Chaos obviously...
Not real sure about any others, seeing as Anime posts have been being blocked.
Cyberlord84 wrote:
Kalzar wrote:

Pokemon Z
Super Dragonball Online
Bleach Unlimited 2
Shin Itsuki Saga
Yu Yu Hakusho Online (not to brag ;))

Wow, can't believe I forgot Pokemon Z(I like...JUST read Zete's post :/) and SDBO. Haha.
I doubt it, most of the games nowadays are all eye candy, with no final production.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
I doubt it, most of the games nowadays are all eye candy, with no final production.

Only time will tell ;)

Form what I can tell, Pokemon Z will be the first one to go up, within a week or so.
I wonder though, how can you take ownership of a guild that was run by someone else?
Darker Legends wrote:
I wonder though, how can you take ownership of a guild that was run by someone else?

You should ask Teka ;)
Diggin' the CSS, btw
Yusuke13 wrote:
Diggin' the CSS, btw

What you see here is still no where near done. I've been very busy lately but hopefully it will be done this weekend. I'm also still waiting for good anime games to send in more of their game's sprites to put up on the banner.
Hi. I don't know where to post it, and I know it may be stupid or useless, but I'm making a Pokemon Game (100% New). Yusuke tagged it few days ago. I made Spanish Version and English Version (English one is supposed to be well because I had 3 britains helping me to assure the grammar, lol).

Anyway, I have to say it's not good at all, it's not even at 50%. But I'll keep up the hard work and I'll try to make it a great one with new ideas, I won't simulate the games where they have "Train Pokemon, Follow Pokemon, etc..." I've already added some missions which some people may enjoy, and well, I try to make the maps good, I don't want them to look lame to people due to lack of ideas.

Anyway, sorry if the comment wasn't supposed to be here, I just wanted to mention it, I don't guess I won't ever have my game in this Guild because it's not that great xD, whatever..

If somebody wants the link, here:

http://www.byond.com/games/Eternal_Memories/PokemonOnline

(Actually you can use all skills and change your icon to any already added. It's good for PVP I guess, and for some fun when people aren't on due to missions.)

G'Luck ^^
Anyway, well done reviving this Guild, I was a bit sad after these months seeing how the Anime Games weren't having changes, or updates (I mean the list, not the games in it, lol).

Have fun :)
Page: 1 2 3 4