ID:115951

Whats New Review

The Reviews

AM Knight By ShadeCyberPlatinum
No ones has had a chance to play it yet but I have seen and read the story for my self and from that i can say this will be a A+ game.Its a RPG type game but i dont know much else

RpRadioCE By Mistamage123
Rp Radio CE is a bare-bones easily editable version of my infamous BYOND TXTRPG engine.

Create your own roleplays and use the power of the RPG System where you can create NPCs, Enemies, Equipment, Items, Skills, and more!

You can edit the skin, make things look exactly how you want to, customize nearly everything about your server.

You can also import and export other people's databases with ease, allowing you to create backups of your server savefiles and learn about the workings of other servers.

With RpRCE, The RPG is yours!

League of Power By Taitz
Takeing advantage of a new map format , SIDE_MAP to make semi 3D eviroment similar to ISO.
When i tested this it was very new to me to see on Byond this could change the way other devalopers make maps.
so keep a look out for this.I know i will!!! and if you like to read more about it check out his post Here

Inside Look
Expixel Talks about Devotion

[20:59:59] DungeonDan: What type things will we be doing in Devotion?
[21:00:40] ExPixel: We'll players are going to be following a very loose storyline involving them trying to help those who they previously worshipped.
[21:01:31] ExPixel: We plan on encouraging groups so will often fine yourself fighting the large beasts in the game in groups that have certain skills to counter whatever the boss may throw at you.
[21:02:36] ExPixel: We want to provide a fun experience for anyone who plays the game and Fatasie is helping to make that happenwith his ideas.
[21:02:41] DungeonDan: Any new systems in Devotion your looking foward to showing off?
[21:03:00] ExPixel: The AI are what I really want to show off when they are done
[21:03:06] ExPixel: I want to make them smart
[21:03:25] ExPixel: Smart enough to make players think
[21:03:48] ExPixel: I hate the ol' find target and kill target method
[21:03:59] ExPixel: I want to give them qualities real animals would have.
[21:04:10] DungeonDan: If you had to sum up devotion in 5 words how would you do it?
[21:04:21] ExPixel: I have no idea how.
[21:04:45] ExPixel: Wait I can do better
[21:04:58] ExPixel: I don't have a clkue.
[21:05:01] ExPixel: clue*
[21:05:04] ExPixel: There we go
[21:05:13] DungeonDan: Anything being kept underwraps you like to share with my Readers?
[21:05:45] ExPixel: Well, there aren't any actual secrets as of yet
[21:06:05] ExPixel: The game is in it's early stages so most of it is under wraps
[21:06:14] ExPixel: I have no problem telling anyone if they want to know though
[21:06:26] DungeonDan: Last Question
[21:06:39] DungeonDan: Will Devotion Kick Ass?
[21:07:10] ExPixel: It will kick major ass.

This was not the best Issue but Im starting TWNR back up each week.

Also if you like to get your game or project reviewed check out are forum and post in the submission board
http://www.byond.com/members/DungeonDan/forum
Grand Job. I enjoyed reading this.
=O Thanks for the mention :D
Glad to see you decided to put it back up. :D
Finally its back up :D
Thanks for the review.
Don't forget about the recent featuring of Gears & Peers by ACWraith. ;)