ID:115969

If you like to have your up Comeing Project reviewed I have set up a forum just for it.Just fill out the form in the forum section that is checked daily.

Also I am looking for helpers and Mod for the Whats New Review so if you like to help out and review some games just fill out a app and i will contact you via pager or other contact info.To fill out a app go to the app section of the forum.

Thanks

Link to Forum http://www.byond.com/members/DungeonDan/forum
I always got your back, buddy!

Also, I'd like for you to review and friend of mine and I's renewal of Rise of Heroes. The pixel art is pretty good >:D
lol i will once its out
Ever thought of reviewing demos and libraries also? That'd give the BYOND developers out there an insight on the new development aids being made.

Just a thought :D
well im not a coder so it be hard to pull that off i want to put that in just need a coder to do that part of the review
I know one. He isn't the best, but he's competent enough for the job. :D

He might help
idk i would have to give him a test run you know see if he is up for the job
DungeonDan wrote:
idk i would have to give him a test run you know see if he is up for the job

He sucks anyways He'll do til ya find somebody better
Yusuke13 wrote:

He might help

Nah, I don't think that guy has what it takes to work in the Dungeon.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Yusuke13 wrote:

He might help

Nah, I don't think that guy has what it takes to work in the Dungeon.

Double D is an incredible pixel artist/environmental developer(see what I did there?)/and GFXer.

Anyone should feel privileged to work with him. :D
lol im not that great just a guy trying to do great things
Your forum is an absolute mess to try to read by the way. Dark blue on black does not work out.
i dont know how to change it lol i know i dont like it to hard to read whats what
hey guys i just figured out an awesome fix for the font!

for the blue font, just take your mouse and high light it and it magically turns into a clear, light blue color that you can easily see!

no more squinting your eyes or moving closer to the screen to see the blue font!