ID:116035

Well, me and my friend, Fantasie Productions got together and we decided to make this really cool game with characters from Dragonball, Naruto, Bleach and Yu Gi Oh because Pokemon is stupid and stuff.

So like, it will be 100% original and once we find the right source to build it off of, it will be up in a day. It will be called Dragon Gone Byond Zeta and it will be the best game evar because most people take months or even years but we are the best coders on BYOND so it will be up in a day.

We will have a donate button for server costs and nothing else and subscriptions will be $150 because it took a lot of thought and coding to make a game as big and cool as this.

We do need 4 back up coders and the first people to get on get level 19 GM and Super Saiyan Double Rainbow.

Keep an eye out for it!!!
Some impulses should be resisted....
Im aplyin for lvl 10 gm.

Past exper: I was lvl 4 gm on naruto fights evil shinobi returns 2. I was also a lvl 9 Gm on DBZ kamehamehaaaaaaaa is back 3.

I have all narto codes and sum bleach ones too so i am god coder ok.

I also can do sum ic0ns cuz i have alot of narto icons i can base them off
XD I will be da forum hosta. I like pie.
Gimmeh Admonz, cause I haz lotta training. I've ben admin 8 times on 13 gamez ok @nd I's gon pro. Hire meh plez b4 im takken! <3 no homo.

oh and...rofl, nice post xD
Yeah like totally we can do stuff and make happy with each other.
hi
i can host 1 hour a day for the next 32 years
can i have co owner plz
Truseeker wrote:
Gimmeh Admonz, cause I haz lotta training. I've ben admin 8 times on 13 gamez ok @nd I's gon pro. Hire meh plez b4 im takken! <3 no homo.

Wait! I just became addmon 12 more times on Dragon Spheres and Goku, total original. I no u no that's hard, but I did it so wha? I have my wayz. ;)

Super Lozer Y wrote:
hi
i can host 1 hour a day for the next 32 years
can i have co owner plz

I can host 3 hours at 10:00, unless I have to go to bed first. I'm better cause 3 hours is WAY longer than 1, unless I have to sleep. plz, I respect your face and love your hair no homo and I can relly help banz.
Truseeker wrote:
Truseeker wrote:

Wait! I just became addmon 12 more times on Dragon Spheres and Goku, total original. I no u no that's hard, but I did it so wha? I have my wayz. ;)

Super Lozer Y wrote:
hi
<i can host 1 hour a day for the next 32 years
<can i have co owner plz

I can host 3 hours at 10:00, unless I have to go to bed first. I'm better cause 3 hours is WAY longer than 1, unless I have to sleep. plz, I respect your face and love your hair no homo and I can relly do anything.

omg u fkin fagget u edited my name in ur quote im gonn tell tom and hell ban u on byond
u kno tom is my cuzn rite???