ID:116171

Ok guys here's a picture of the game's interface and login screen, hope you guys like it.

Interface
yea+ :)
looks good
DungeonDan wrote:
looks good

what is it?
It was awesome until I saw "New, Load, Del".
That's not an interface, it's just a title screen.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
It was awesome until I saw "New, Load, Del".

SuperAntx wrote:
That's not an interface, it's just a title screen.

The boarder around the screen is the interface or the start of it at least.
It is an interface. If you look at the top right of the image, you'll see the buttons to minimize and close the game.

[Edit]King beat me to it. :(
At least someone noticed this though.
King-manga-man wrote:
At least someone noticed this though.

Since you're here, I'll elaborate on my previous comment.

You should remove "New, Load, Del" because 9 times out of 10, it's not there because you came up with that on your own, but because you saw other games with it and assumed that's what a title screen is supposed to look like.

New, Load, Del is what you find on a lot of low-quality anime games and even some rips. You don't want to present yourself the same way as those games. Furthermore, "Del" isn't even a word. If I were you, I'd do something like "Start New Game", "Continue", and "Erase Game" and have it all centered. Or however you want to position it.

Just do something besides NLD.
Since you're here, I'll elaborate on my previous comment.

You should remove "New, Load, Del" because 9 times out of 10, it's not there because you came up with that on your own, but because you saw other games with it and assumed that's what a title screen is supposed to look like.

New, Load, Del is what you find on a lot of low-quality anime games and even some rips. You don't want to present yourself the same way as those games. Furthermore, "Del" isn't even a word. If I were you, I'd do something like "Start New Game", "Continue", and "Erase Game" and have it all centered. Or however you want to position it.

Just do something besides NLD.

I see your point and I'll change that :) Thanks.
Hey King Manga, My name is Mike and i was wanting to making a continuation is Bleach Souls of Chaos with your permission.
The reason i ask is because i see alot of B:SoC rips and thats what they are,RIPS.
With your permission i would like to make sure my game is NOT a rip.
I am a programmer of 3+ years and I am hope you will consider this because I am hoping to make an awsome game continue.
I will do your game justice with all new codes i just need your permission to use the icons and name of your game.
Entyce there is already a supported successor to the B:SoC's game and I doubt you can bring anything new to a fan game that hasn't been done to death already so just give it up...
Mecha who are the successor of BSoC? and i dont need the icons anyway was just going to use the base
Permission DENIED!

You can not use my content.

You can not pass GO!

Do not collect your 200.