ID:1163967

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
(In Dream Maker)

Ctrl+R is Run with Dream Seeker.

How about making Ctrl+Shift+R or something Run with Dream Daemon?
Agreed, or at the very least an option that allows us to do that.

Quite annoying having to navigate to DD :P
I support this. Just have it run with the default port, invisible setting on, and such. It'd be almost just like Dream Seeker, but easier for testing.
Currently if you ctrl+R it will launch your game in Dream Seeker, it would be really handy if ctrl+shift+R (Or something) ran it in Dream Daemon.
In response to Rushnut
On second thought, though, I find it better to move the host files to a separate folder from the source, in case I want to make changes to the .rsc file. After which, I can replace the old files with the new files and reboot, without having to close and reopen.

So with that in mind, it'd be nice if these two run modes could also do that, host from a new, separate, temporary folder outside the source.
In response to Rushnut
Great (And not so great, see: Kaiochao) minds think alike!
In response to Rushnut
I'd say you're the lesser of the two, since his request stated the exact thing you're mentioning, is inside his request, and is after his request. Plus, he has stars.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I'd say you're the lesser of the two, since his request stated the exact thing you're mentioning, is inside his request, and is after his request. Plus, he has stars.

Well before Lige moved it, it had its own topic, and everyone that visited that topic got a blow job and $15.

So screw you.
This could be automated with, say, a batch file. No, it wouldn't be executable from Dream Maker, but you could make it easily accessible via a global hotkey on windows.
I really need a way to run in Trusted mode for my file utilities I built with DM.
As a temporary workaround, I've made this possible with Sublime Text.