Freeze Bomb

by Megablaze
Freeze a bunch of penguins who run around before the time is up.
ID:116445

A short mini-game made in a day. Instructions are in game.

Controls: Mouse

Music: Kevin MacLeod
Often found myself clicking off the screen and having to maximize the game again. Really not fun at all to have to do that. The game really needs a thick border around the map so you can miss occasionally.
You should be able to trigger the freeze using MouseDrag() as well.
What do you mean, some kind of rapid fire ice, that'd probably make it too easy.
As Kyle pointed out, I often found myself clicking outside of the game window while minimized or clicking the title bar while maximized.

This game would be the perfect case for asking for some sort of cursor tethering for the DS client.
Do you mean asking for a byond feature of tethering? I'd add it if it was available, but I've also added fullscreen, just click the maximize square.
Edit: Wait, you clicked what title bar while maximized? There isn't one...
Megablaze wrote:
Edit: Wait, you clicked what title bar while maximized? There isn't one...

Could have swore I did, maybe not.

Do you mean asking for a byond feature of tethering?

Yes, you should make a feature request. Your game is on the hub right now and has a completely legitimate reason for requesting the feature.
Thanks for full screen. Really helps.
Added suggestion, not sure if it's exactly what you suggested, but it's there.
http://www.byond.com/members/ BYONDHelp?command=view_tracker_issue&tracker_issue=3251
You've got my vote.
If you wanted to make it more interesting then you could make freezes worth points which the player can then spend of turrets which automatically freeze them.

Just an idea.
Kyle_ZX wrote:
If you wanted to make it more interesting then you could make freezes worth points which the player can then spend of turrets which automatically freeze them.

Just an idea.

If I ever decide to make a second game I'll add a bunch of stuff, but for now it's just going to stay super simple. Btw, freezing closer gives more points.
I still hold the 2nd highest score. =)