ID:116482

Keywords: byond, comic

"U can defeat 1 but there is always more of us"

QFT.
You're the man!
This comic is inaccurate. Naruto rips would never collaborate; they're always throwing mud at eachother over who stole whose source code and who has the most jutsus.
Duelmaster409 wrote:
This comic is inaccurate. Naruto rips would never collaborate; they're always throwing mud at eachother over who stole whose source code and who has the most jutsus.
yeah i guess that makes sense
PRETTY sure that's a Tailow. Jus' sayin'.
You broke your promise, Laserdog. :'(
LOL i can see that this guy is having fun when drawing it,just wish to see his face when he's doing it on Paint.
Writing A New One wrote:
You broke your promise, Laserdog. :'(

srry i forgot
Kid, get a fucking hobby. You suck at this, those are people who want you in their pants. You are not creative, you suck with passion.
Avainer1 wrote:
Kid, get a fucking hobby. You suck at this, those are people who want you in their pants. You are not creative, you suck with passion.

Someone needs to pull the cactus out of his bum.
Avainer1 wrote:

Maybe this is his hobby? That's the beautiful thing about art. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less artistic. You don't want to read his comics? Don't!
Avainer1 wrote:

haters gonna hate
lol