ITS ONLINE OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
Chinis wrote:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
( if u didnt notice im happy)
ITS ONLINE OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

^
The Best Dragon Ball in all BYOND
yaaaaaa

The Best Dragon Ball in all BYOND, The Best Dragon Ball in all BYOND, The Best Dragon Ball in all BYOND!!!!!, Best, Best!
10x server will be hosted every day for like 5 hours at the time so please catch it.It will be updated from time to time and more content will be added
0_0... YAAAAAAAAAAAEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

It's FINALLY back! After so long, one of my favorite games is back up!!! THANK YOU FALACY!!!!!!! XD
Gokim wrote:
0_0... YAAAAAAAAAAAEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

It's FINALLY back! After so long, one of my favorite games is back up!!! THANK YOU FALACY!!!!!!! XD

its been online the whole time but just new server location and u should have it on ur byond thingy =D

You guys saying it the best Dragonball Z Game There Is But it is STraight Up The Best Byond Game There Is :l
Before you bitch at me, I will say this comment is for JUDGEMENTAL Purposes only.

I think this game is good at first, but the characters in story are totally unbalanced. When you have strength equal to Frieza's final form and you struggle beating Vegeta Scouter, it gets quite worrying. The training is ok, but it's a tad boring. One good thing about this game though is the fighting, this game has probably the best fighting style on BYOND. With combos and perks, also the stat system is good. But the map is limited and using I.T to get you around quickly makes recieving DBs effortless and getting around effortless. Maybe if they added a few different planets and what-not and maybe a litle better story mode with cutscenes and what not, this game would get a 10/10. But for now 6/10.
Those are some nice suggestions, I'll see what I can do to my server to improve it.
Now if I can just find Heroes United 1...
when i want to host it says it cant be reached by players and i don't want to play alone so any one how can help me if your on my sever if it goes online i will power you up so you have all ssj's
Ese12 wrote:
when i want to host it says it cant be reached by players and i don't want to play alone so any one how can help me if your on my sever if it goes online i will power you up so you have all ssj's

^
OMG like are you a total noob?
You need to portforward before you can host a server.

ESE if you do i will join
what is portforwarding
Page: 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29