Heroes United 2

by Falacy
Join HU2 on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
How many of you would be interested in the return of my server? I'm currently waiting for my dedicated server to be set up and it should be more than capable of running a simple BYOND game.
In response to Darker Legends
Darker Legends wrote:
How many of you would be interested in the return of my server? I'm currently waiting for my dedicated server to be set up and it should be more than capable of running a simple BYOND game.

You can if you want to but by the looks of it there is no point this game is dying and byond is to.
In response to The Evil Marik
The Evil Marik wrote:
Darker Legends wrote:

You can if you want to but by the looks of it there is no point this game is dying and byond is to.

BYOND has been going in a downward spiral for a while now, because there are much better alternatives around. This is also the reason I disappeared.
In response to Darker Legends
Darker Legends wrote:
The Evil Marik wrote:
Darker Legends wrote:

Edit: How the hell do you use the new BYOND.
BYOND has been going in a downward spiral for a while now, because there are much better alternatives around. This is also the reason I disappeared.

You can try hosting it and see how many people join. If you aren't that successful you can shut it down. It is all your choice however I think the Heroes United source came out and you can try editing and adding new features to that as it is more popular then HU2.
Here's the problem with that, nobody likes starting over we've just had 2 servers disappear, now we have a 3rd, that is soon to disappear if you bring it back. What are you going to do about that? Btw the current server has a solid if not better fighting mechanics than yours.
And did you not see my last post?
Long story short heroes united 2 died off and has a slim chance of coming back, why? Because mainly "ThePlane(s)" server shut down, and everyone who was trying to host couldn't keep there server up, or players didn't like the settings of the server (Color Scheme, Rules etc.) And shout out to; Cc-p, (Sadly) Vent, Ziddy, Manikutty, 152, Luffy and friends.
Cc-p o.o old times my friend.... Manikytty don't remember me but im starting to... 152 too... Luffy... DBZ HU2 Was the best !!!! I don't believe hes just dying....
In response to Goku Volt
Goku Volt wrote:
Cc-p o.o old times my friend.... Manikytty don't remember me but im starting to... 152 too... Luffy... DBZ HU2 Was the best !!!! I don't believe hes just dying....

Manikutty* Btw i still remember u :D
Wassup man??? :D Dark's Server is back
Shout-out to all HU2 players
Which is better ? HU1 or HU2? I liked both, but I'd prefer to please the players. I have the sources and plan on remaking it, but need to decide between the two to start programming. I also have a host that does 24/7, so that's an even better thing.
In response to Vgetacoku
WOW Does it matter??? And PLEASE THE PLAYERS?!?!?! Better word choice man.. Program Heroes United 2 and if you do have 24/7 hosting you need a 24/7 GM to fix things that happen when your AFK.. There you go Enjoy the comment:)
In response to Vegeta4220
NO ONE PLAYS THIS GAME ANYMORE SO HOW CAN THEY GET A SHOUTOUT?!?!?! Think Better!!! Common Sense!!!
In response to LSSJ4Goku
Uh, anyways to avoid your stupidity, I got that all handled.
WTF!!! I leave for about 4 months and their is not one server up anymore. Falacy why you do this. I want the planet server back -_-
we're in November already, i need the main servers back
In response to Xwualez
Xwualez wrote:
we're in November already, i need the main servers back

As far as I know Falacy's done with BYOND. Keeping the main servers up was costing him more money than he got from it, so he pulled the plug. You can hardly blame him, BYOND doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon.
It's been real guys.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29