Heroes United 2

by Falacy
Join HU2 on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
why did i get bannned
Ill continue an HU2 if you want :)
In response to Vgetacoku
There's no use
If you plan on reviving Heroes United like KRILLIN for the 123rd time.

Please consider the Following

You have a relatively small community so you will need to have Events:
ie: golbal pvp, bounties, cell games, capsule take over,
Quick Stats: for veterans.

NEW MOVES: IT combos :Ki Blast Combos, Actual melee combos

Better fighting system: If you are going to remove the guard meter, return the fast strong past no charge.

More Perk combos: Meaning remove Ultimate Power or for limited use.

Competent Gm's

This is just to give you an idea before like krillian you let this game die again and try to revive it 2 months later.

We already have a small/half dead community
^ thinks hes smart lol
A lot of those ideas have already been given in Jford's server forums:
http://hu2forum.webs.com/apps/forums/show/ 14838427-ideas-suggestions

The community is dead, and most of the people still here just focus train 24/7 to get levels, instead of actually playing the game. That's why there should be events, like Cc-p said.

But I think what we need is advertising; even if the game gets better, it wont attract ppl that dont know about it. Look at HU1; it has like 50 players at times, while this game has 10 players at most, with most of them focus training. We need to actually get this game known to bring the community back alive.
Mostly HU2 needs a coder. Off the top of my head, Darker and Falacy are the best known. Falacy wants nothing to do with BYOND anymore. And I think Darker needs money to keep his shell server going. Easily, Darkers server would attract alot of people at most. His server used to have more 40+ in it's prime. When he stopped hosting, that was when HU2 as we used to know it, went down hill. It was almost brought back up by "Reborn" by Lilius. But, once again, failed. HU2 needs just a coder to take his or her time to work on it. If this game doesn't get a coder fast, HU2 is at it's peek, 10 players.
Rise, Heroes United 2!
40 players vs ten who actually play the game. What HU2 need sis a server that will stay alive no matter what you realize the community has died because you can't keep a server up? Proof of that is when falacy got death beamed by funimation and his server went down for months and since then it hasn't been the same.

If a host is all you need I can 24/7..
guess who's back? :D
Darker For some reason i cant log in into the server. Does it have to do anything with being banned? Cuz ive never been on it. Keeps saying connection....failed.
Hey darker if youre gonna take guard meter off can you at least make something to break the guard? Like bring back forced beam battle.
And make it so that guard doesn't work in all directions, maybe take off auto aim too. So if you tele behind someone whos facing you and guarding, you can hit him.
Yea Battle of Z is coming out i think we can shut this down. See ya on Psn!
Cc-p, what is Battle of Z and when is it coming out?
Also, who is the creator of it, Cc-p?
ccp know anything about saiyan essence, can anyone tell me what saiyan essence was.

lolwhut
how subscrube
Page: 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29