Resource Center V4.2.23
Total Unique Users: 2066
Total New Users Since Last Update: 81
Total User Visits Since Last Update: 344
Total Bonuses Given: 87910
Total Bonuses Given Since Last Update: 3575
Total Asset Submissions: 190
Total Approved Asset Submissions: 105
Total Asset Submissions Since Last Update: 2
Total User Earnings: $367
Total User Earnings Since Last Update: $2
Total Withdraw Amount: $158
Total Withdraw Amount Since Last Update: $0
Total User Silver: 230039
Command Sergeant Major: 1 - (Active Payout Earnings: 19454)
Sergeant Major: 1 - (Active Payout Earnings: 935)
Sergeant First Class: 1 - (Active Payout Earnings: 1281)
Corporal: 1 - (Active Payout Earnings: 250)
Private First Class: 2 - (Active Payout Earnings: 1963)
Private: 197 - (Active Payout Earnings: 7720)
Recruit: 724 - (Active Payout Earnings: 4319.3)
Total Contributors: 65
- Wrote document after document on how collaboration is going to work within Poplava.
- Started writing the functional spec for a game that I intend to use as a flag ship collaboration project.
- Try to finish the Functional Spec for the first Poplava collaboration project.
- Going to modify my WinClickPro project and try to make some progress this week.
- A lot of thought going into this collaboration effort and how it should work. If you've been following along since the beginning, you should vaguely remember that it was all about collaboration and I had a vision about getting there. Well, I've hopped, skipped, and jumped around a bit but I'm still making decent progress toward that end. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time.
Connect: Resource Center
Poplava Challenge V1.5
There are about 14 days remaining! This is the cut-off point. You could put together a decent concept together within 14 days but you will be cutting it close. Now's the time to pull it out if you got it.
The .dmb must be submitted (or available for download) to me no later than midnight the 14th based on Poplava server time. No exceptions. Submit early to avoid problems. I may not be available to accept last minute submissions due to worldly time.
To learn more about the contest, go here: PopLava Challenge #1