- The help file has been rewritten in the hopes of removing confusion.
- The separate credits and developer log pages have been removed. Credits are now displayed in a small section on the bottom of the help file.
- The mandatory section of the MOTD has been slightly condensed to leave a bit more room for a host's messages.
- Game buttons have been moved from the top to the bottom to line up with the social buttons and remove distraction from the viewing horizon.
- Macros using Alt have been added with button labels displaying the characters to use. I've been trying to do this with my more recent projects to resemble similar Windows hotkeys.
Gears & Peers was designed as a more casual game after projects like PathWrath 2 and Occupied Forces. However, I recently received a comment stating that the robot-crashing, scrap-collecting competition was too complicated. I chose to attempt simplifying the instructions and threw in a few small changes while I was there.