ID:117001

Ok then guys, heres the latest update on Shin Itsuki Saga: Daemon Hunters.

The log in system is just about done thanks to a little(a huge) amount of help from MDC, it will have a fade in introduction screen system which you can skip at anytime by pressing enter to take you straight to the main login screen, which by popular demand i have changed, i like the outcome of it, HERE is a screenshot for ya'll to enjoy.

The base, has most of it's states done, weapon choices will include 2 handed swords, 1 handed swords, two one handed swords and 2 handed hammers. each different choice giving you some set skills for you to gain by leveling them.

Hair, eyes and skin will be customizable on your character, you will be able to choose which god you believe in, certain god's give you certain boosts on certain days(not vague at all huh)

There will be an item progression system from common, uncommon, rare and epic the stats gain from them corresponding to how hard they are to get.

The map is eventually taking shape the first town area i a little large to say the least and will hopefully contain no fewer than 30 quests in it to keep you guys busy with some of these quests taking place in "dungeon/raid" type scenarios.
it will be a multi-level type map with you having the city above ground, then being able to venture into the sewers below grounds where many of the dungeons will be, and then some of the buildings will be used as dungeons.

Killing daemons and other critters will be the only other way to level along with character progression and quests.

I'll add to this later if i can think of anything more to tell you guys.

Peace out mofo's.
Thanks lol.
Keep it up bro ^^
What do you all think of the new login screen then?
I love it and IMO, It looks professional made. Keep up the good work!
Thanks man, i'm glad you like it, because i've animated it now and cba to change it.