Resource Center V4.2.23
Total Unique Users: 2143
Total New Users Since Last Update: 50
Total User Visits Since Last Update: 221
Total Bonuses Given: 92615
Total Bonuses Given Since Last Update: 2555
Total Asset Submissions: 193
Total Approved Asset Submissions: 105
Total Asset Submissions Since Last Update: 1
Total User Earnings: $370
Total User Earnings Since Last Update: $2
Total Withdraw Amount: $176
Total Withdraw Amount Since Last Update: $18
Total User Silver: 222137
Command Sergeant Major: 1 - (Active Payout Earnings: 20783)
Sergeant Major: 1 - (Active Payout Earnings: 935)
Sergeant First Class: 1 - (Active Payout Earnings: 1941)
Corporal: 1 - (Active Payout Earnings: 250)
Private First Class: 2 - (Active Payout Earnings: 2187)
Private: 207 - (Active Payout Earnings: 8083)
Recruit: 835 - (Active Payout Earnings: 4345.3)
Total Contributors: 68
Poplava Collaboration Project:
- tsfreaks finished writing the V1 functional spec for what could be the flagship game.
- tsfreaks created and continues to add more features onto one of the prototypes for the flagship game.
- Hopefully, I will be busy reviewing contest submissions all week.
- tsfreaks will continue to hammer away on the flagship prototype as time allows.
- If there is time, I'm going to polish up the Collaboration Documents in preparation for a release next weekend. I'm pretty much ready to release some information this weekend but I don't want to conflict with the contest so I'm going to hold off.
Connect: Resource Center
Poplava Challenge V1.5
The OFFICIAL DEADLINE is when the Resource Center date changes from 08/14/2011 to 08/15/2011.
For me, that will be at 1PM my time tomorrow. I don't know where I will be at 1PM because I'm participating in something tomorrow where the schedule can't be known ahead of time. Lets clarify how the deadline works.
- All submissions are allowed up until the moment I submit a CLOSED post. If I am AFK around that time, when I get back, I will work on accepting the backlog of submissions and then submit the CLOSED post. If someone submits while I'm in the middle of writing the CLOSED post and it's 5:30pm (4.5 hours past the official deadline), that submission will be accepted. Once I click SAVE on that post, I will not accept any additional submissions INCLUDING tweaks and/or revisions (people trying to resubmit after fixing a last minute bug). If I do happen to be here and I'm on top of things, that POST will most likely happen right at 1PM so don't push your luck.
Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck.
A playable .dmb must be submitted (or available for download) to me and acknowledged as accepted by me before the Resource Center date reads: 08/15/2011.
To learn more about the contest, go here: PopLava Challenge #1