Resolved
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 15.0.849.0
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When you have broken hubs like the ones listed in Zareck's 'Demos'
and, they have broken hub paths, the links default to the ?hub=## format. Yet, if they are demo/library resources, the byond.com/developer/?hub=## format (example here) leads to the regular byond.com/developer page, instead of the intended page which can be found at the /games directory here
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Go to a resource (/developer) hub via the ?hub=id format. (example can be found in previous section)
2. Watch it fail
3. Go to same hub but as if it was a game (/game)
4. Watch it success

Expected Results:
As the ?hub=id format for hubs is automatically used as the link when the hub path is broken on user pages and the such, I'd expect the link to work in the /developer directory as it does on the /game directory,
Actual Results:
hubs that were navigated via the ?hub=id format in the /developer directory fail to be reached, and shoots you straight to the regular /developer page

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time.
In other game (and resource) hubs? Yes.
In other user accounts? Yes.
On other computers? Yes.

When does the problem NOT occur?
When using /game instead of /developer in the url for the hub.

Workarounds:
replace 'directory' with 'game' in the url to the hub in the hub id format.
I think you should just give up on the hub=id format and move on, it's not officially supported and probably never will be.
Hey, it's still a bug, and bugs need to be fixed, right?
The bigger deal is that hubs without valid paths were showing up. I deleted one of those that was totally blank, and the other I changed back to hidden. As long as we're displaying them there should be a valid way to reach them.

I do think also that admins at least still need to have access to the hub_id format, and on that score the developer version really does need to be fixed.
So, this is one really obscure bug, which most people will never actually see, that might actually get fixed?! Success!
Entries like this will now point to the games page instead.