Pokémon: Untold Tales

by Raimo
Pokémon: Untold Tales
In development.
ID:117219

Well, after some consideration, I decided to develop a Pokémon game. Yes, I did think about developing an original game, but I just didn't have any ideas for one. The main reason I joined BYOND, back in 2005 (according to my first key; Digifais), was to play anime games and create my own Pokémon game after I learned and understood the DM language.

I do feel quite comfortable with the DM language now, so I decided to actually start to work on it. So far, I've only done my intro which can be seen here. (I recommend watching it in fullscreen and 720p HD.):

As for some details on the game:
- Fullscreen.
- Original pixel art. (Made by: Masterralphy55, Karameli and some made by Cyberlord84 in his spare time.)
- Not the bump-battle system, nor the original GBA/NDS Pokémon engage battles.

At the moment, I'm looking for someone who can actually design a good skin, which would fit the Pokémon, anime style. As I'm terrible at that myself.

Well, that was basically it for now. If you have any constructive criticism, comments or suggestions, leave them so I can read them and answer them. Thanks for taking the time to read this, although it was not much.
This looks promising; good luck!
Good Luck. I doubt you will get far with it, but I know it will help expanding your knowledge of DM Language and such.
"Oh you're a boy! Yes, I can see it now."

Pervert Oak in action.
MDC wrote:

Pervert Oak in action.
WHERE IS THE BYOND "LIKE" BUTTON?!?!?111???
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Good Luck. I doubt you will get far with it, but I know it will help expanding your knowledge of DM Language and such.

That's true, you can't really get far with an anime game in my opinion, but that's just one of the reasons I joined BYOND and trying to realise it now.

Albro1 wrote:
MDC wrote:

Pervert Oak in action.
WHERE IS THE BYOND "LIKE" BUTTON?!?!?111???

Haha guys.